Diaper Vending Machine at KC Airport

Status
Not open for further replies.

AgentRoswald

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
Last week I was flying out of the Kansas City Airport on my way back home to Nashville when I noticed they had a DIAPER vending machine! Not like the ones you see in Wal-Mart restrooms, but a full-blown candy-style vending machine (with the clear front) filled with baby diapers, wipes, powder, and pull-ups!

Had I not been with other people, I would have stopped and taken a picture (and probably purchased a pull-up just to say I got a diaper out of a vending machine). :p

So has anyone else seen this type of vending machine? And if so, where?

abdl690

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
Where is it? I'm going to be at KCI on Monday, I wanna see it.

AgentRoswald

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
The vending machine is on the first floor just before the food court area escalators. But it was BEFORE you go through the security area. KCI is a weird airport as all their food and vending machines are outside of the security/gate area.

diaperbobby

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
KCI has 3 different concourses: A, B, and C. Which concourse was the vending machine on? I will be there in a couple of weeks and would like to find it. Thanks.

bambinod

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I wonder if they're idiots enough to vend baby lotion? (that will immediately be confiscated)

K

Koru

If you ever get a chance to go to Tokyo..go. You'd be very surprised at all the things you can get from a vending machine there.

cornkid

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Babyfur
  2. Carer
If you ever get a chance to go to Tokyo..go. You'd be very surprised at all the things you can get from a vending machine there.
That is so true. Thats why people love Japan.

BigKidNow

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Private
Very interesting.........

What was the biggest size diaper/pull-up offered?

No goodnites/underjams I assume? Imagine being a 12 year old and your mom gets one of those out for you for the plane ride in front of everyone......anyone in that situation would die of embarrassment lol.

AgentRoswald

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
Very interesting.........

What was the biggest size diaper/pull-up offered?

No goodnites/underjams I assume? Imagine being a 12 year old and your mom gets one of those out for you for the plane ride in front of everyone......anyone in that situation would die of embarrassment lol.

Couldn't really stop and drool as I was with others so I don't know what the largest size was.

GoodJams1

Banned
Role
  1. Other
I know that Atlanta Hartsfield International Airport has at least one Best Buy vending machine.

Peachy

Banned
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Carer
I know that Atlanta Hartsfield International Airport has at least one Best Buy vending machine.

*coughs* they renamed that to "Hartsfield-Jackson Atlanta International Airport", probably after I last flew from there, and that JAckson dude must have been the person to cleaned up the mess I left :tongueout:

GoodJams1

Banned
Role
  1. Other
Peachy, just to let you know, I knew that about the airport. I just forgot to add Jackson.

Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Babyfur
  3. Diaperfur
Walmart (kinda) in the bathrooms, they have diaper vending machines, where you put in 4 quarters, and a Size 3 "Parent's Choice" diaper comes out.

DanElmontan

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I used to fly into KCI quite frequently...groups of gates have their own security due to the "C" shape of the terminals and no common funneling entrance...a design that would never work these days...

Lowie

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Diaperfur
  5. Carer

That's cause the Japanese have more balls then any other country :p

Shukkume

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Carer

Like used panties?

(PS: This thread is not helping my vending machine fetish whatsoever, nor is it helping me stop giggling at this one fanfiction that I'm reading. I love you guys... <3)

Alphacore

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
"vending machine fetish"? Oh my, so many wrong thoughts flooding my mind.....oh so many.

AgentRoswald

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
Like used panties?

(PS: This thread is not helping my vending machine fetish whatsoever, nor is it helping me stop giggling at this one fanfiction that I'm reading. I love you guys... <3)

LOL! I must say, I've never heard of that fetish before. Why do I have the feeling you will be paying a visit to the nearest Nanny Caddy location :p

Status
Not open for further replies.