Diaper Trip

Status
Not open for further replies.

Indyboy4

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
So my living situation won't really allow me to wear much. I have 3 roommates who are always here and my bedroom door doesn't lock. Plus when I wear diapers, I want to wear for long periods of time. I was thinking about driving to a close city, booking a hotel and having a diaper weekend. I could wear out in public and back at the hotel. Go see a movie, order takeout, and just relax alone. Has anyone done something similar to this??

Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Little
I haven't done it just for that purpose, but I've definitely taken advantage of some alone time to diaper up in a hotel room alone instead of sharing one.

bambinod

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
you might consider changing the knob on your bedroom door to something that can be locked

shortsub

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Incontinent
regardless of the motivation, alone time is a wonderful gift to the self!

ThePaddedGolfer

Star Wars fan with a Diaper problem
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
This sounds like an awesome idea. I want to go camping/hiking while diapered but i've never done it

dogboy

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
A number of people have done this. My boyfriend of college and I rented a motel room because my mom didn't approve of him once she discovered I was gay. She of course blamed him, and then made me see a psychiatrist. So hotels have been the respite for many who have wanted the privacy to do their own thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.