Diaper tithe?

MaybeBroken

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Little
Part in the title, I’m not religious, but it’s the best way I can describe this. I have this weird habit that whenever I get a new package/design of diapers, I pull one out and I set it aside in a separate drawer so that I don’t accidentally use it. Idky i do this and now I have quite an assorted collection, perhaps in the event that I’m going on a trip and want choices of everything, but to this point, I have never withdrawn from the drawer. I only make contributions to it. Do others do this? What’s the threshold for when you actually dig into the special collection?

Reactions: warmfeeling and Cottontail

toddler

I love wearing cloth nappies and plastic pants
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
MaybeBroken said:
Part in the title, I’m not religious, but it’s the best way I can describe this. I have this weird habit that whenever I get a new package/design of diapers, I pull one out and I set it aside in a separate drawer so that I don’t accidentally use it. Idky i do this and now I have quite an assorted collection, perhaps in the event that I’m going on a trip and want choices of everything, but to this point, I have never withdrawn from the drawer. I only make contributions to it. Do others do this? What’s the threshold for when you actually dig into the special collection?
NO

Reactions: warmfeeling and BobbiSueEllen

Cottontail

Silly wabbit!
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Diaperfur
  5. Sissy
  6. Little
I don't do that, but it's an interesting and fun idea. With family around I have to maintain a low profile, so I couldn't let my "tithe" stash grow unbounded. Maybe, as soon as the designated box/tub/drawer got full, I'd require myself to make a withdrawal with every deposit--assign each diaper a number and roll some dice.

• Haha
  • Thinking
Reactions: littledub1955, warmfeeling and MaybeBroken

babyp

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
...seems like a cool idea to do, but my 32 to 34 cloth diapers have been pretty much the same since 2018 when I bought them all.

• Haha
Reactions: littledub1955, warmfeeling and MaybeBroken

MaybeBroken

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Little
Cottontail said:
I don't do that, but it's an interesting and fun idea. With family around I have to maintain a low profile, so I couldn't let my "tithe" stash grow unbounded. Maybe, as soon as the designated box/tub/drawer got full, I'd require myself to make a withdrawal with every deposit--assign each diaper a number and roll some dice.
That could be fun:) Ultimately, I don’t think anything should sit unused forever in a drawer.
Kind of crazy I have the stash that I do since I don’t live alone, but nobody ever goes in my room so…

Reactions: warmfeeling and Cottontail