Status
Not open for further replies.

ChrisKrinkle

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
I found one of those apps that allows you to record sound and make them into ringtones/alerts. So..now my phones ringtone is the chorus to the "pamper me..put me in diapers" song..and my text alert is the sound of me untaping and retaping my Bambino diaper !

Fascinating

Fascinating Lady - Fantastic in Plastic
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
  3. Carer
Cool

Sent from my LGL31L using Tapatalk

Cottontail

Sailing, sailing, ...
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
now my phones ringtone is the chorus to the "pamper me..put me in diapers" song

Awww! But the video is 90% of the fun!!

Anyway...

Since babies don't use real phones, I think the only acceptable diaper-related ringtone would be the "I'm a big kid now!" jingle from the Pull-Ups ads. At the very least, you should assign that one to your boss's phone number. :)

bambinod

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
"pamper me, put me in diapers"... I'm certain I'm not brave enough to have a ringtone like that, but where is that from?

M

Maxx

Nobody uses just one ringtone.. you have to know who it is before you answer. There has to be a person on your contact list worth a "Waaaaah! Waaaaah! Waaaaah!"

Cottontail

Sailing, sailing, ...
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
"pamper me, put me in diapers"... I'm certain I'm not brave enough to have a ringtone like that, but where is that from?
It's from this. I'm sure I couldn't bring myself to use this as a ringtone. Bit too obvious. And, honestly, probably not a good idea for anybody to do. It just leaves a bad impression. I'd sooner use Poop! There it is! Then I could laugh to myself, being reasonably certain that anybody hearing it was oblivious to the diaper reference.

dogboy

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
I know this is a little off topic, but our son's ring tone for his wife is the Wicked Witch of the West from The Wizard of Oz or at least it was for a while. She may have made him change it by casting a nasty spell. Really, it was done as a joke.

Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
I know this is a little off topic, but our son's ring tone for his wife is the Wicked Witch of the West from The Wizard of Oz or at least it was for a while. She may have made him change it by casting a nasty spell. Really, it was done as a joke.

Ah, the signs of a happy marriage.

My trouble with all this is that my phone's ringtone isn't ever on. Like, ever. So I could set it to be "Hi, I'm an ABDL and I'm wearing a diaper right now, I probably need a change" and still nobody would ever hear it.

bambinod

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover

My trouble with all this is that my phone's ringtone isn't ever on. Like, ever. So I could set it to be "Hi, I'm an ABDL and I'm wearing a diaper right now, I probably need a change" and still nobody would ever hear it.

did I just hear "challenge accepted!" ?

dogboy

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover

I'll bet when you're working (don't want to say where), there are times a phone just can't go off. My job is the same. It's not good to have a phone ringing during the choir anthem or the sermon.

M

Maxx

I've got some soft romantic thing for the wife, as she often has to call my phone so I can find it.

Daughter in law, on the other hand.... you know that "whoop, whoop, whoop" alarm that accompanies the flashing red lights in Bond movies right before the evil genius' lair self destructs? That's because it usually means I have to scurry around and hide my diapers before she comes over to deposit dog and/or baby.

- - - Updated - - -

Apparently your phone doesn't have the sensitive situation detector.... that automatically switches from buzz to ringtone anytime it feels its being ignored and neglected.

Tetra

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Incontinent
I used a program called "Ring Droid" to make my alerts alarms and notifications, you can clip just about any sound or song into a custom sound you can even fine tune the specific part of a song or sound down to the millisecond and do crazy loops and runs and lots to play with.

Sent from my SM-T810 using Tapatalk

CookieMonstah

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
For me I changed my text ring tone to this http://niceme.me/ but usually my phone is on vibrate so it doesn't make a sound, I kept my phone ringtone the same

Status
Not open for further replies.