Diaper that swells / expands the most?

Status
Not open for further replies.

thickdiapers

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
This was asked a few years ago, but I wanted to see if people's opinion have changed: What adult and/or baby diaper swells up the most when wet?

One of the things I love most about wearing diapers is when they are wet, and they swell up all nice and snug. Had that experience today with a Tena Maxi slip, which got me wondering about others.

xtrabulk

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Definitely Unique Wellness' Superio line. It's like a balloon. However, I like to feel wettness, and they're not the best for that. Too much SAP I guess...

blablafreckenlover

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
I've always found goodnites to really bulk up along with most name brand baby diapers, but I haven't had a lot of experience with the ab brands to compare it to.

RebelRebel

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
Well I recently started wearing Bambino's and Cushies and both swell up but the Bambino Bellissimo's get extra huge!

taylor

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
  3. Other
Tranquility ATN's I have found to be the closest to swelling like a baby diaper.

BabyToddler

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Incontinent
Out of all the diapers that I have used. Bambino Bellissimo wins. The diaper swells huge! The diaper swell is so big I can't put my knees together.

crinklekitty

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Babyfur
Unfortunately I think the new upside down bellissimos in my case have just clumped up and sagged when very wet. The old ones swelled quite nicely!

bobo

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
just got the new print fabines. They managed to make them better then the previous types. Tapes holding very well and the fit is (at least to me) even better then before. They still hold al lot of fluids and swell up very nicely without "clumping up." No leaks this time. So there is a good chamce they become my favorite diaper again though i also love the comficares which are almost as good.

BouncyBoy

Banned
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Other
just got the new print fabines. They managed to make them better then the previous types. Tapes holding very well and the fit is (at least to me) even better then before. They still hold al lot of fluids and swell up very nicely without "clumping up." No leaks this time. So there is a good chamce they become my favorite diaper again though i also love the comficares which are almost as good.

No leaks how?

Taggers

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Diaperfur
I gotta say, fabines ARE pretty fantastic when it comes to swelling, and they DO get huge. Ridiculously thick in fact.

DiscreetlyPampered

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Little
  3. Incontinent
Wings adult works best for me, I use them for over night, 3-4wettings, and they really budge, without leaks.

Uggu

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Private
In baby diapers right now would be Huggies Overnites or Pampers Cruisers !

LilByte

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Little
I got a pair of swadlers IMO they are better then the babydry and maybe even the cruisers size 7. they swell up a tun and absorb alot more.

barkd74

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Of the diapers I have tried I would have to say Unique Wellness Superio swell the most. I have yet to try Bellisiomo's or Fabine so I can't comment on them.

growlycub

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Babyfur
Well I'm not sure you can beat the new Dry 24/7's in terms of swelling. They just have a ton of SAP.

Status
Not open for further replies.