Diaper Testing

ild95370

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Sissy
  3. Other
any time I try a new diaper, I test it by using it until it leaks. Anyone else do this?

Currently testing the Rearz Select 2-tape diapers. Very happy with them. Same one since this morning, no leak yet, and the single oversized tape on each side makes them much more comfortable and way easier to put on.

Side note, I’ve been drinking beers for about 4 hours now, had about 10, and no leak yet.

• Wow
Reactions: babyk988, Diaperpee8, Wondercrinkee and 1 other person

Raven801

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Incontinent
I'm incontinent so yeah I need to know the limits of what I'm wearing and let's be honest if ya didn't it could have some interesting consequences. If I'm trying a different brand I'll wear one and punish it to see it's limits just so I know .. that and I'm lazy and changing sux 😂

Reactions: ild95370

Tundra1975

Contributor
Role
  1. Incontinent
Diaper testing when you try a new brand of diaper is a must if you wear 24/7 for total bladder and bowel incontinence as I have. You really need to know the limitations of your diaper before you wears it in public because you don’t want your accidents to leak and be noticed by everyone. I have settled in on what diapers I know work well for me and have not had to test out any different brands in about 4 years.

Reactions: loadedpamperman

Wondercrinkee

"Paranormal Investigations in ABDL detection" lol
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Diaperfur
  3. Carer
  4. Other
ild95370 said:
any time I try a new diaper, I test it by using it until it leaks. Anyone else do this?

Currently testing the Rearz Select 2-tape diapers. Very happy with them. Same one since this morning, no leak yet, and the single oversized tape on each side makes them much more comfortable and way easier to put on.

Side note, I’ve been drinking beers for about 4 hours now, had about 10, and no leak yet.
Lol. Is that a disclaimer, warning, or advice??? Lol. Um...but I can't handle beer any longer. Purines. But it's all good. 🤭 (y)🤭

Napincolove

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
I seem to test every Nappy to its limit at least three times a day 😂