Diaper Teasing From Coworker

K00paTr00pa

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Little
This happened to me years ago though I think about it fairly often. I was working part time in an Art supply store when a coworker (in a very teasing tone), told me that she could picure me wearing diapers. For a bit of backstory, Ive never worn at work, never bought diapers near there and never gave any sort of indication that I had an interest in them.

Anyway, I acted unphased and dismissed what she said. Though over the coarse of working together, that same line (or something similar) would come up a couple more times randomly.

Leaving the register to go to the bathroom, coworker: "fine go change your diapers"

We got new diaper covers in for babys: "I think you need these"

I wouldn't be all that surprised if she had a thing for diapers herself and adimitly I had a sort of crush on her but I was already in a committed relationship that I wouldn't willingly compromise.

I often wonder what could of been, if I were a little more open.

Anyone else have similar experience?

Reactions: Diprs2, babydave611, Diapercutie and 2 others
K00paTr00pa said:
This happened to me years ago though I think about it fairly often. I was working part time in an Art supply store when a coworker (in a very teasing tone), told me that she could picure me wearing diapers. For a bit of backstory, Ive never worn at work, never bought diapers near there and never gave any sort of indication that I had an interest in them.

Anyway, I acted unphased and dismissed what she said. Though over the coarse of working together, that same line (or something similar) would come up a couple more times randomly.

Leaving the register to go to the bathroom, coworker: "fine go change your diapers"

I wouldn't be all that surprised if she had a thing for diapers herself and adimitly I had a sort of crush on her but I was already in a committed relationship that I wouldn't willingly compromise.

Never had someone coincidently peg me like that, but then again…

We say “no one cares” or “no one can tell you’re wearing” or any number of things to make us feel better, but we never know everything other people see. Maybe she saw something you missed. Those mantras aren’t a magic spell that keeps observant people from noticing.

Reactions: Diprs2
Never had such an experience, but I’m left wondering what an art supply store is doing stocking baby diaper covers.

Reactions: Diprs2, warmfeeling, LifeGoesOn223 and 1 other person
Zeke said:
Never had such an experience, but I’m left wondering what an art supply store is doing stocking baby diaper covers.
They had a section for kids and baby toys, so it wasn't too weird to see.

Reactions: Diprs2, warmfeeling and Zeke
blaincorrous said:
Never had someone coincidently peg me like that, but then again…

We say “no one cares” or “no one can tell you’re wearing” or any number of things to make us feel better, but we never know everything other people see. Maybe she saw something you missed. Those mantras aren’t a magic spell that keeps observant people from noticing.
That's the thing, I never wore at work. Even when I wear when Im out, Im super careful 🤷‍♂️

Reactions: TigerDL, Diprs2 and warmfeeling
K00paTr00pa said:

tbh seems like a she is a bit of a bully calling you a baby / needing diapers etc

Reactions: Diprs2 and FrumJewDL
K00paTr00pa said:
That's the thing, I never wore at work. Even when I wear when Im out, Im super careful 🤷‍♂️
This is just such an unlikely coincidence. Do you think she might have seen you in public wearing them or seen something on your phone diaper related?

just to put out there, this is the kind of teasing I would expect from a middle-schooler. Bottom of the immaturity barrel.

How old was this person, like minimum part time work age, 16?

Reactions: Diprs2 and K00paTr00pa
LePew said:
This is just such an unlikely coincidence. Do you think she might have seen you in public wearing them or seen something on your phone diaper related?
I wouldn't even buy goodnites in the same city I worked in, let alone wear diapers there. As for my phone, its not likely. I wasnt really looking up diaper related things back then.
LePew said:
just to put out there, this is the kind of teasing I would expect from a middle-schooler. Bottom of the immaturity barrel.

How old was this person, like minimum part time work age
We were both mid 20's. We were both a little immature and would prank each other to some degree. Though yeah, this was a little too close to home.

Reactions: TigerDL and Diprs2
There is always an element of truth behind what people talk about and promote. She either has a thing for diapers, whether she knows it or not, or she has a weird habit of teasing people by using diapers to joke.

If someone kept talking like that with me, and they had no idea I was ABDL, then I'd play along "yes I'd save a lot of time if I just wore diapers!"

If they say "ew thats gross" then I'd turn it around and say "you're the one who suggested it"!!!
If they say "lol ya it would" then I'd continue the chatter until it hit a roadblock.

Last edited:
Reactions: Billybatts and Diprs2
I've had an experience like this, but I'm a little more open with my coworkers. I've never shared that I have a thing for diapers, but there's this one gal I work with who like to talk about taboo things, kinks, stuff like that. Anyway in the course of conversation I've shared with her that I used to wet the bed and that I wore diapers until I was almost 13. I also shared with her that even as a young man I had a few accidents when stuck in traffic, and because diapers were familiar (due to bedwetting) it didn't seem like a big deal for me to wear one for trips just in case.

She has since teased me on multiple occasions, and suggested I wear diapers when we're driving somewhere. She's an open minded person but I don't think she's into diapers. It's more that she thinks its funny to tease me about it. I've also shared with her that I have a thing for Omorashi/female desperation, and she has since told me about a few times where she wet her pants. Most recently, she told me that over the weekend she was driving home from the city and wet herself at the gas station because the bathroom was closed. She said she just sat in her car trying to hold it while filling up with gas, but lost control. She sat on her lumbar pillow to absorb the pee, lifted her skirt, and peed through her panties. I'll admit I was incredibly excited listening to this story, and I think she knew exactly what she was doing to me.

Like OP, I'm in a committed relationship so I have to draw a line. But I've encountered now three women in my life like this who are open minded, like to tease, and would probably be a lot of fun if I was willing. I have to believe with enough effort and patience, my wife could eventually be like that. Otherwise it would be really sad to pass up these opportunities.

(by the way, for anyone who thinks these kind of interactions sound amazing, the trick is to just be light hearted and laugh about it. Don't make it awkward or overly serious. If you want to open the conversation about diapers, do it like I did and be willing to change the subject if someone says "ew" or "tmi". It's really not as big of a deal as we think it is.)

Reactions: TigerDL, Diprs2, flybaby and 1 other person
neophyte said:
There is always an element of truth behind what people talk about and promote. She either has a thing for diapers, whether she knows it or not, or she has a weird habit of teasing people by using diapers to joke.

If someone kept talking like that with me, and they had no idea I was ABDL, then I'd play along "yes I'd save a lot of time if I just wore diapers!"

If they say "ew thats gross" then I'd turn it around and say "you're the one who suggested it"!!!
If they say "lol ya it would" then I'd continue the chatter until it hit a roadblock.
Honestly I wish I had said that, it could of saved me a few years worth of wondering what she ment by that lol.

I think a lot of us have subtle ways of hinting our nature as a way of expression, though admittedly hers might of been less subtle if she was abdl.

LePew said:

How old was this person, like minimum part time work age, 16?

Once when I was in my 20s I went to a Halloween store to try on some costumes. I was diapered, and confided in the gal (also early 20s) working there that I needed to wear a diaper under my costume to avoid accidents out trick or treating and that my wife wanted me to be either a Ninja Turtle or Buzz Lightyear. She helped me try on both costumes, and I even came out to show her and she would look to see if my diaper was too obvious under them.

The interesting thing was she loudly started talking to me through the dressing room door, telling me how she also wet the bed into her late teens and had to wear diapers. this girl had no shame. A woman and her teen daughter were also there trying on costumes and when I came out the mom was kind of staring at me weirdly. Probably wondering why I was diapered.

Later, this worker told me I would look really cute in a My Little Pony costume and wanted me to try it on. She convinced me to wear it and then told me to come with her, and took me to show her friend. She told me to turn around and wag the tail, and that's when I started to get suspicious that she was really enjoying herself. She made the comment that it was super cute, and nobody would notice my diaper cause they would be distracted by the tail. She had a good laugh.

I've often thought about her. I don't know if she was into diapers, My Little Pony, humiliation, or all of the above. Or maybe she was just socially unaware. But it was definitely a nice little humiliation event for me.

Last edited:
Reactions: TigerDL, Diprs2, theancientmariner and 1 other person
One day wile a work and a home improvement store I was bending over to pick something up and one of the younger girls at work said my underwear was cute. I was wearing a Tena at the time. She never said anything else.

bedwetterdavid said:
I've had an experience like this, but I'm a little more open with my coworkers. I've never shared that I have a thing for diapers, but there's this one gal I work with who like to talk about taboo things, kinks, stuff like that. Anyway in the course of conversation I've shared with her that I used to wet the bed and that I wore diapers until I was almost 13. I also shared with her that even as a young man I had a few accidents when stuck in traffic, and because diapers were familiar (due to bedwetting) it didn't seem like a big deal for me to wear one for trips just in case.

She has since teased me on multiple occasions, and suggested I wear diapers when we're driving somewhere. She's an open minded person but I don't think she's into diapers. It's more that she thinks its funny to tease me about it. I've also shared with her that I have a thing for Omorashi/female desperation, and she has since told me about a few times where she wet her pants. Most recently, she told me that over the weekend she was driving home from the city and wet herself at the gas station because the bathroom was closed. She said she just sat in her car trying to hold it while filling up with gas, but lost control. She sat on her lumbar pillow to absorb the pee, lifted her skirt, and peed through her panties. I'll admit I was incredibly excited listening to this story, and I think she knew exactly what she was doing to me.

Like OP, I'm in a committed relationship so I have to draw a line. But I've encountered now three women in my life like this who are open minded, like to tease, and would probably be a lot of fun if I was willing. I have to believe with enough effort and patience, my wife could eventually be like that. Otherwise it would be really sad to pass up these opportunities.

(by the way, for anyone who thinks these kind of interactions sound amazing, the trick is to just be light hearted and laugh about it. Don't make it awkward or overly serious. If you want to open the conversation about diapers, do it like I did and be willing to change the subject if someone says "ew" or "tmi". It's really not as big of a deal as we think it is.)
You gotta wonder, it would of been nice to be in these situations before being in a committed relationship lol

Reactions: Diprs2 and bedwetterdavid
If I start to have issues with daytime control, I will start wearing at work. I will also make sure that my HR department knows that I may need accommodations at times. This is also to document the issue should it need addressing at any point. These days, such teasing could be grounds for dismissal since harassing someone with a disability could cause them hardship. I wouldn’t expect it to every become an issue, but you never know what kind of micro-aggressions may happen. Even a snarky tone or disapproving glance shouldn’t be tolerated in a professional setting. Guess I’m just getting old.

K00paTr00pa said:

K00paTr00pa said:

I've had several similar experiences. Once a girl I was friends with (not quite dating), said to me in nearly a whisper, that she should put a diaper on me. As much as I would have loved that, we went to high school together and had several mutual friends. She had told me in the past that she is not good at keeping secrets. I just sorta laughed. I kind of regret not taking her up on the offer, but in the long run, I think I made the right move.

Also, I was once at a Kroger store buying store brand diapers (this was around 1996 and the only brands I knew of were Depends and Attends - Depends were hospital green with 3 tape tabs per side). There were two very attractive girls in line behind me, I'm quite certain they were U of M students. There was a customer in front of me, so I was basically trapped there. The girls began teasing me. They noticed the package said "no leaking." They started repeating this and laughing and making other comments. I was blushing (I was wearing at the time) and was actually loving the experience.

Reactions: Diprs2 and BabyHailey1977
babydave611 said:
I've had several similar experiences. Once a girl I was friends with (not quite dating), said to me in nearly a whisper, that she should put a diaper on me. As much as I would have loved that, we went to high school together and had several mutual friends. She had told me in the past that she is not good at keeping secrets. I just sorta laughed. I kind of regret not taking her up on the offer, but in the long run, I think I made the right move.

Also, I was once at a Kroger store buying store brand diapers (this was around 1996 and the only brands I knew of were Depends and Attends - Depends were hospital green with 3 tape tabs per side). There were two very attractive girls in line behind me, I'm quite certain they were U of M students. There was a customer in front of me, so I was basically trapped there. The girls began teasing me. They noticed the package said "no leaking." They started repeating this and laughing and making other comments. I was blushing (I was wearing at the time) and was actually loving the experience.
I would have turned to them and said I sure hope they don’t leak…. I don’t do well with teasing. I tend to say things back.

I totally get where you are coming from. But, I have a different perspective. I regret not saying "take my back to you sorority house, and take turns being my baby-sitter."

Back