Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
  4. Little
  5. Carer
  6. Other
Disclaimer I am not trying to post a ton of thread's to fill up the forum lol these are thing's I would just like to discuss and what better place to do it then a forum eh.

I had the greatest idea I just had to share with you all that I have thought up.

First off I would like for anyone that want's to participate to suggest thing's they would like me to do while diapered, I,E Draw a picture in a diaper, Or Feed your dog while diapered ect I will try to do as many task's as I possibly can while diapered if I cant complete them all while diapered I will save them for another time and you can also add in that my diaper should be wet when I do the task or not your choice.

Now this may seem odd to most I suppose but I think I would really love to do this and if you guy's and girl's will help me I'll be so happy lol anyway's Stay diapered everyone.

-Hailey

ClandestineWing

Gomamon Supreme(ly diapered)
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Diaperfur
First task: Google search the appropriate use of possessive 's. :p

dlfe77

Banned
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
Go out and get your mail in a diaper... you can cover up but leave the waistband showing a little

ABDLHybrid

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
  4. Little
  5. Carer
  6. Other
I cant quite do that one as I dont have a mailbox at my house and the mailbox isnt mine, Any more people?

Soccerbaby

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
Take a shower in a diaper. Be carful not to let it explode though.

ZeroCG86

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Diaperfur
  4. Sissy
  5. Little
  6. Other
Either find a red diaper, or put on some red undies over your diaper, then pretend you're a superhero! In fact, if you can post a synopsis of your adventure, that'd be kinda fun. What kind of nemesis would you have? o.o

EPO1

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Incontinent
  2. Other
Put it on your head and run around town.

Should earn you a spotlight in the evening news.

dlfe77

Banned
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
Try going to the market or gas station store in your diaper... cover up let the waistband show and see if u get any reactions!

ABDLHybrid

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
  4. Little
  5. Carer
  6. Other
For the one's that include me going to place's I live a little way's out of town and I dont have a car so those arent going to be exactly possible atm, As for the Diaper in shower task I did that one but a little differently first I wet the diaper and it got pretty soaked coulda held more i suppose, Then I went into the bathroom and sat in the bathtub I stuck out the front of my diaper so it was right under the faucet and turned it on cold full blast letting it fill my diaper completely I left it on for about 3 second's and by that time I was pretty soaked so then I turned around and position the back of my diaper under the faucet and let it run even longer my diaper started flooding out by that time and I had to hold the leg gather's to my legs to keep most of the water in anyway's after that grand adventure I cleaned myself up got clothed and that's it.

- - - Updated - - -

I definatley cant believe the response's I've gotten from this I didn't think I could make a popularish thread so I'm going to start another a Task for Task check it out.

bashfuldlguy

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Paint my house (in your wet diaper).

I think this is a 'popularish' thread, ABDLHybrid. Keep up the good work.

My house really does need to be painted, though!

HaHa....

Last edited:

EPO1

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Incontinent
  2. Other
can that really happen??

Mate, are you not watching any news?
two weeks ago an entire apartment building was blown to kingdom come by what the local fire department figured out to be one of them nasty dangerous diapers in a shower...

BouncyBasi

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Babyfur
  3. Diaperfur
Do excerise in a diaper, like play on the wii if you have one or hula hooping heh

Status
Not open for further replies.