Diaper tapes ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Diaperboy96

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
I know i already posted a thread about tapes. But anyway i`ve been wanting to put baby diaper print tapes on my diapers for awhile now, i know Pamperchu made tapes and i also found tapes for sale on Etsy and Ebay but they are gone now. So now i'm wondering if anyone on here makes or prints tapes for diapers,

A color printer and some wide packing tape would get you far, I think. Also, although they're not based on scans of actual baby diaper designs, ABU does sell stickers that you can apply to your diapers. You've probably already looked at those, but--just in case!

Last edited:
I sometimes like to find Star Wars, Lego, or other cool graphics, and tape them onto my diapers.

Last edited:
Cottontail said:
A color printer and some wide packing tape would get you far, I think. Also, although they're not based on scans of actual baby diaper designs, ABU does sell stickers that you can apply to your diapers. You've probably already looked at those, but--just in case!
I know about that option but i share a printer and cant really afford the ink

12srepaid said:
I sometimes like to find Star Wars, Lego, or other cool graphics, and tape them onto my diapers.
You will paid a lot of money For copyright I don't think many brand have motivated for that.

trysexiea said:
You will paid a lot of money For copyright I don't think many brand have motivated for that.
I only do that to my own diapers.

Diaperboy96 said:
So now i'm wondering if anyone on here makes or prints tapes for diapers,

for taller logos:

for shorter logos:

sdGlb50.jpg

Those are all taped to Inspire+InControl, which are 100% white with no logos or indicators of any sort. (go with just Inspire for thinner)

Reactions: DiaperedBedwetter1998, Diaperboy96 and 12srepaid
Thank You bambinod. I might have to try that website soon.

bambinod said:
for taller logos:

for shorter logos:

sdGlb50.jpg

Those are all taped to Inspire+InControl, which are 100% white with no logos or indicators of any sort. (go with just Inspire for thinner)
bambinod said:
for taller logos:

for shorter logos:

sdGlb50.jpg

Could i use designs like Pamperchu uploaded

You guys should check my signature for a tutorial on this.

I just ordered some just a few minutes ago. Gonna try them out.

Diaperboy96 said:
Could i use designs like Pamperchu uploaded

sure. my designs were adjusted to fit exactly on the posted tapes though, so as long as you can do some photo editing, anything's game. the label doesn't care what's printed on it.

Dang, it's taking so long to get my labels. I did not know that the company uses USPS.

Darn, The package is being sent back to sender because of the stupid USPS.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back