Diaper Swelling Crushing Your...Boys?

Swollover88

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Hey, so I had heard some guys complain when their diaper swells up too much, it starts crush their balls. I have found this happens to me, too, but that if I adjust my balls, by lifting them up, they don't get crushed and I am comfortable again. I hope this helps any guys in diapers!

Reactions: Angelapinks, warmfeeling, tiron101 and 1 other person

LePew

Staying dry in the city of rain
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
My boys are loving their diaper. No complaints!

Reactions: LinkDL, GoodnitesXL21, diaperbobby and 4 others

Jbdl

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Sissy
  3. Other
I notice the fellers can just get hung up in the wrong position and then walking aboot you get a mighty pinched nard. The worst!

Reactions: warmfeeling and Abdlchriscrinkle

Forced

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
I have had a few problems with disposable nappies crushing the errr ‘chappies’ but I find cloth ones worse, there seems to be no give when wet and they’re certain not as comfortable around the ‘crown jewels’

Reactions: warmfeeling and Abdlchriscrinkle

Pantyman

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Yes at times things get crowded down there and need to be rearranged some. I especially hate it when my wee wee gets folded over or kinked and when I go pee it hurts. Then I must reach down my wet diaper and rearrange things. And of course I have to smell my hand after I done that.

Reactions: warmfeeling

jdinvirginia

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Incontinent
This problem can be more severe when wearing a highly absorbent premium diaper with a booster pad. When swollen with urine they apply pressure against both the testicles and penis.This is especially true at night when we usually wear our most absorbent diapers. It is very difficult to rearrange "things" once the diaper and booster are wet and swollen.

I am medically incontinent and wear diapers 24/7.

Reactions: Jonnythepony

Nowididit

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Well unfortunately this is what we with external equipment have to deal with.

Reactions: Cottontail and KindaOlde

Abdlchriscrinkle

Crinkly rock star!
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
I find the same, especially with stupidly absorbent diaps, as others have said.

For my nightly routine, I now place my booster midway in the diaper, so there's less bulk around my junk, but yet is functional. The most of my bulk after a night of wetting is just under my seat, directly below the junk, moving its way toward the rear. Works great.

Dragon64

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Diaperfur
  5. Little
Underwear squeezes my balls more than a diaper does, in fact I haven't really noticed my balls getting uncomfortable in any way when I wear a diaper

Reactions: chamberpot

Turfy

ADISC Discord Moderator
Staff
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Little
  5. Incontinent
I've had this happen from time to time, and perfecting my taping method has help A LOT! And I too have found that underwear was WAY worse and making things uncomfortable.

Something else you can do is make sure to use plenty of powder and maybe even some cream; since I upped my powder game, I haven't had anywhere near as many comfort issues.

Reactions: Napincolove

chamberpot

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
  3. Other
My boys are always very nicely surrounded with a very comfortable swollen diaper, I find nothing at all uncomfortable about it. perhaps the OP and other that find it uncomfortable need to see about changing to a different diaper or a different size or taping method.

Reactions: Angelapinks

tiron101

Contributor
Role
  1. Incontinent
  2. Other
Swollover88 said:
Hey, so I had heard some guys complain when their diaper swells up too much, it starts crush their balls. I have found this happens to me, too, but that if I adjust my balls, by lifting them up, they don't get crushed and I am comfortable again. I hope this helps any guys in diapers!
Certain diapers give me a problem that way, especially if they're ones that swell up a lot. It must be the fit or something. Sometimes adjusting helps, but with a couple types it doesn't, so I don't buy them anymore. My daily wear ones are comfortable.

KindaOlde

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
ABedWetter said:
It never happened to me. On the contrary, the wetter and puffier my diaper gets, the softer and more comfortable it is for my balls. The swelling fits tightly around her, becoming a warm, moist sheath.
Doesn’t happen to me either. Perhaps it’s males with larger equipment?!? I don’t fit into that category.

CuteKitten

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
  4. Little
This used to be bigger issue for me in the past, but seems to have been related to positioning and taping of the diaper more than anything else. Also for seems to be bigger issue with some specific diaper brands, maybe because of differences in fit.

Reactions: chamberpot

Napincolove

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
Yes the family jewels can be squeezed too hard sometimes actually causing pain, it usually only happens in my night Nappy and being so well padded up it can be annoying having to organise the jewels if the pain wakes me, to try to prevent this I have one microfibre cloth rolled to form a ring which goes around everything allowing slight movement of all items, so far I have had no problems this year.
Daytime Nappies have never been a problem thankfully.

jdinvirginia

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Incontinent
Good topic. The more important question should be whether there are any lasting adverse health effects. I doubt that the pressure against the testicles causes any harm other than temporary discomfort. However, when the pressure causes difficulty or inability peeing, it is of greater concern. The issue is whether the back pressure in the urethra potentially may harm the bladder or kidneys. Does anyone have any medical information on this?

Abdlchriscrinkle

Crinkly rock star!
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
jdinvirginia said:
Good topic. The more important question should be whether there are any lasting adverse health effects.
Lol I know that my equipment sure is more crooked than it used to be, since needing diapers at night! Likely erections while padded forced it to get used to getting hard in a very confined space, and the muscles just got used to it. I'm just above average size when hard, that may have something to do with it...

Diaperedff1

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Sissy
  3. Incontinent
  4. Other
I use to also have this issue when I first became incontinent, buy I realized if things are wet and uncomfortable then maybe a change is in order. When my diaper swells to uncomfortable level then it's about to leak. So changing into a fresh dry one and fresh powder both makes it comfortable and helps prevent rashes. Hope this helps. Be careful , be safe.

Reactions: Napincolove