DIAPER "Summer Camp".

JonQuixote

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Sissy
I seem to have two dream versions of "summer diaper wear". One takes place in my back yard where I can work and play in just a skimpy t-shirt and diaper and the second is where I go to "diaper summer camp" for a week or 3-day weekend.
Given my neighborhood, with open landscaping, the first is not so possible - plus there is young children in the neighboring yards.
The second dream is a possibility if enough people would support it and someone would organize it.
Years ago, there was one "nude camping" facilities in SE Wisconsin - not far from Milwaukee/Chicago; allowing Wisc/Minn/Illionis residents to enjoy it's open air facilities without peering/judging neighbors. I am sure that reservations/provisions could be made

Being from the Midwest, such activities, are really just "summer" activities! ( I wear in the Winter also, but am not in favor of "snowdrift swimming" in diapers! )

Does this sound good to anyone else?

Slomo

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Incontinent
I remember there used to a diaper camp in the US, held once a year. I can't remember the name, though I vaguely remember there being a problem with cost per person, and diaper disposal/littering problems. Not sure how many people attended it either, but it didn't seem like it was a big hit back then.

teddytugger

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Little
There's still a diaper camping trip, in fact just heard it mentioned on a podcast. Forgot the name, but you'll find it on FetLife. I think it's in Wisconsin.

lonnie

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Other
There still is a place in Wisconsin that is for adults only it’s called camp NCN (no clothing needed).
Might be a place one could hold a diaper camp weekend or week long event.
One never knows till one asks.

alwayz

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Incontinent
During the summer when i'm alone I go out on a secluded deck wearing only a diaper and a t shirt and suntan I love it. when my diaper is wet I go into the house and change my diaper.