Diaper substitute

Seth17

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Any ideas on a make shift diaper. Something that feels like a diaper but ain’t.

Seth17 said:
Any ideas on a make shift diaper. Something that feels like a diaper but ain’t.

When I was younger before I had my own money to buy nappies I used to wear several pairs of underwear on top of each other. If I got it right they wouldn't soak through to the top pair.

My gateway to diapers was panties and maxi pads.

Mine was a small blanket worn inside 1 or more pairs of underwear. It was very thick and comforting.

Before I had diapers I took toilet paper and unrolled it into a mass then put the mass of toilet paper into my underwear adding baby powder. it was Heaven until I was caught....

Last edited by a moderator:
Lostboy123 said:
When I was younger before I had my own money to buy nappies I used to wear several pairs of underwear on top of each other. If I got it right they wouldn't soak through to the top pair.
I did this one time when I was like 8 but it went through and my mum found them all and had to speak to me about it. Oops!

If you just want the sensation, I use a semi-folded up towel underneath my underwear and pants/shorts. The thicker/softer the towel, the better. I believe there might actually be a how-to thread on here about this very topic. I wouldn't recommend actually using the towel though, not unless you do your own laundry and don't mind ruining one. Otherwise I, as Mercurious said, rolled up toilet paper into a long covering I could "sit on" and use while on the toilet when I first started experimenting with these desires.

Reactions: TigerDL
Back