• Please go to your preferences page and make sure your "See Mature Topics" setting is set. Setting it to "Yes" means you see the Mature Topics forum (contains political and religious debates). Setting it to "No" means you do not see those threads.

Diaper stuffing, the not-for-the-faint-of-heart way (read: huge absorbency boost)

Status
Not open for further replies.

DannyTheNinja

Banned
Role
Private
I ran across this video by pamperchu on YouTube recently. Basically what the video shows is technique that involves taking a small diaper, ripping out all the elastic, and stuffing it inside of the shell of an adult diaper, so that the small diaper is underneath all of the padding and sodium polyacrylate (super-absorbent gel) of the larger diaper. I tried this yesterday with a GoodNite as the stuffer and an Assurance as the stuffee. The result? Holy hell.

My little custom-made diaper held 5 wettings before I finally got it to leak (and you could tell it was ready to leak, it was huge). I didn't need to change or use the toilet for about 21 hours. I was completely amazed. I have tough skin so I know for a lot of people this is too absorbent to be useful, but this eclipses the absorbency of Dry 24/7. I've yet to try Bambino but based on reports I've seen, I think they don't even hold this much. And I made this thing out of two store-bought, low-grade diapers. The cost was about US$1.50.

By the way, GoodNites are extremely absorbent diapers. They're just poorly designed, so they leak easily unless you're, well, a kid. There's a lot of gel in them.

Anyone tried this? Did it work? (mm3 told me they sagged for him) How much did your custom-made diaper hold?

--Danny :ninja:

Mesmerale

Banned
Role
Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Sissy
. . .

By the way, GoodNites are extremely absorbent diapers. They're just poorly designed, so they leak easily unless you're, well, a kid. There's a lot of gel in them.

. . .
I'll vouch for that. :)

I love my GoodNites. ^_^ They're uber absorbent. You just have to make sure you're like, completely still and completely sitting up when you wet, and wait for it to soak in and all. (No flooding, peoples!)

After that, no amount of writhing, squirming, pressing will get them to leak more than a drop. *nod*

Role
Private
Just don't inhale any of the fluff.

I did about 20 years ago (not intentionally, it was a ripped diaper and I didn't notice at first) and had a scratchy throat for about a week after. As it is, now whenever I wear at night, I get the same scratchy, itchy, dry throat and typically wake up coughing.

Mesmerale

Banned
Role
Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Sissy
Just don't inhale any of the fluff.

I did about 20 years ago (not intentionally, it was a ripped diaper and I didn't notice at first) and had a scratchy throat for about a week after. As it is, now whenever I wear at night, I get the same scratchy, itchy, dry throat and typically wake up coughing.
Aww!! *huggles* Poor hegel...

satyrical

Est. Contributor
Role
Other
I've tried it with a Pampers 6 and a Depend... it held quite a lot, but the stuffing took a while and I found to be frustrating.

mm3

Est. Contributor
Role
Carer, Other
Yeah, the ripped plastic completely destroyed the diaper. I've yet to try it again, next time though I'm going to stuff the diaper until there's no slack whatsoever. Or, I could rip open the diaper, and fill it with pure fluff from other diapers.

NinjaRider

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Sissy
I have done that with three Assurances bfore and I was sompletely surprised. I haven't done that in a while and kind aforgto about it. I may have to do it again this weekend. Thanks Danny

S

secretdl26

I was thinking of trying the same thing, but using latex gloves and completely removing all the plastic and cloth in a Goodnite so I only have the gel/fluff layer and then carefully stuffing into into a larger diaper. I only mentioned the gloves because the fluff layer is nearly impossible to handle otherwise.

bobbyjeff

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
I love to over-engineer things. I've built many stuffers using trimmed baby diapers with a strip of double stick tape. Tena also makes a giant pad stuffer that is an adult diaper without wings that is meant to go in their plastic pants. That pad can make a great stuffer but it needs to be a pretty large outer diaper to hold the size.

Lately I've been taking a medium sized abena or tena and slitting it down the back through the padding zones, then putting it on with a larget applied over. This way you get two leak guards that are up and tight. If you do it right this will hold back the floods of a night at the bar.

r0bino

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
I've done this before, but I sew it close instead of using sticky tape. I'm not a great sewer, so I had a problem with the super absorber getting out of the diapers and onto my skin.

NOT NICE!

Furthermore, a baby diaper put into an adult diaper (even if it's a small adult diaper) is usually too short, so it'll feel weird at your butt or in your front. Still, I'm gonna try this with two adult diapers soon, and I will try to get the stuffing into the diaper by cutting open the outter layer, and not the layer my skin is on. Might not look too good, but you can always put a sticker over it, and it's not as yucky if it doesn't hold and some of the super absorber gets out (it's harder to get the back of your diaper wet, anyway).

Maybe a medium diaper stuffed with a small diaper (not baby diaper) will fit great if you usually wear small. I found it to be really tight when putting a baby diaper into a small one, although it's not entirely uncomfortable :)

diaperedteenager

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
I tried this and it didn't work too well, but it was with a classic walgreens and an Attends small. I might try it with my First Quality's though.

Ch3stersGhost

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
This is definitely going to be for me, when I try diapers. The thicker the better.

Jon

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
I'll vouch for that. :)

I love my GoodNites. ^_^ They're uber absorbent. You just have to make sure you're like, completely still and completely sitting up when you wet, and wait for it to soak in and all. (No flooding, peoples!)

After that, no amount of writhing, squirming, pressing will get them to leak more than a drop. *nod*
You said it!!!!!

I always wanted to wear them, and now that I'm quite a bit slimmer and lighter, they fit, and work really well. I am constantly surprised how absorbent they are.

avery

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
:eek!: jesus mary and joseph! this is one of the coolest things i've ever learned. why isn't this technique common knowlege among DLs? into the wiki with it!!

i had no idea you could rip the elastic off a baby diaper that easily, let alone that it could be used to instantly double the capacity of an adult diaper. i have some crappy attends breathables that i had no idea what to do with, so i tried this with one of those and a drynite. the resulting diaper was comparable in thickness and absorbancy to a dry 24/7 or abena x-plus! and the whole construction process took no more than 45 seconds! it's like magic!

it's infinitely better than using baby diapers as boosters. i hate how you either have to laboriously cut slits in the baby diaper so that all the polymer falls out, or the wetness all puddles in the baby diaper and sloshes over the side into your bed. dannytheninja's method lets you use all the absobant material in both the adult diaper and the stuffer.

with this technique, anyone can construct a top-quality diaper out of materials available at any drugstore. just buy a bag of depends and a package of goodnites and you're good to go! :smile1:

Status
Not open for further replies.