Diaper Stuffing and conflicted feelings.

DLScottsman

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
  4. Little
  5. Incontinent
I feel little a lot of the time and there are times where I do not. Today is one of those times where I am not feeling little.

That said I felt like I needed a really thick diaper so I stuffed my Megamax with two size 7 mama bear diapers. I am conflicted by wanting a really thick diaper but also not feeling little.

I am sure that others here have felt this way and I would like to hear about it.

Reactions: BobbiSueEllen
I think it's normal if you're both an AB and a DL. I'm both and I wear diapers all the time, even when I'm not feeling little, it doesn't have to be exclusive to little space.

I have found that a lot of the time wearing little things helps my executive "adulting brain". Usually I spend some time being little, then afterwards or the next day, my brain feels more relaxed and confident, so I can do Big things with a bit less effort. But sometimes just putting the little stuff on allows that Little part of me to be relaxed and satisfied so that I can do Big things right now. It's like how giving yourself permission to do something imperfectly, you become more relaxed and able to do things (like if I'm drawing something and I'm psyching myself out saying it has to be PERFECT then it comes out terrible and I feel terrible because I was judging myself the whole time. But if I relax and say "I'm drawing for myself and just enjoying putting color on a page" then I'm usually happier with the result.)

I had a chat on discord and was feeling batter about it later that day.

Back