Diaper Stuffers

Status
Not open for further replies.

PuddleFopsKit

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Diaperfur, Little, Incontinent
Has anyone ever used a stuffer such as a pad or a baby diaper?

I used a Pampers in a Depends pullup once, and it seemed to work well. The Pampers were a bit narrow, but all in all, it did increase absorbancy.

Sorry it's a short post...

kevintje

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
yeah I've used pampers in adult diapers as well, they can really boost the absorbancy level of a diaper!

ballucanb

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
Yea, I used huggies, and pampers , and I use tena guards, they work great as long as you put alot of holes in the back plastic on the gurads, the others I just put on and cut them with a knife just break thru the outer layer.

I like the baby diapers but they don't hold much but make a good stuffer slowing down the urine to go in the outer diaper.

hanzertas

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
If you use a size 6/7 diaper with a Depend pull-up it works pretty well...but if you don't...its leak central.

CarKid

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Other, Private
THe stuffer/diaper doubler that I have found to be the cheapest and most effective is the Depends boost insert. I have found that they increase the absorbancy and make the diaper thicker. You also can add more than one if you wish. You can buy them at most drug stores and the Walmart by me sells them also. Hope you found this informative.

TallestBabyEver

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby
when i found out the hard way that i couldn't fit into a pampers size 7 i put one inside a depends overnight diaper. Worked great!! Got three wettings in before i had some plumbing issues...

any cheap diaper works great as an insert!

Customizer

Banned
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
I used to use Humanicare Briefmates and Huggies size 6. The bulk was blissful when they were folded over.

Role
Diaper Lover, Carer
The only thing I used as a stuffer was before I could get actual diapers that fit me, I would on occasion get baby diapers and wear them inside my briefs(underwear not diaper), because they were too small to tape on.

Role
Private
Tearing off the wings of a Goodnite and using that as a stuffer works marvelously.
Mmm, this is the one stuffer I have tried and it works alright. As I'm sure you all (hopefully) know, Goodnites don't have a great capacity and they tend to leak. Perfect for a stuffer, considering you don't actually want the stuffer to retain your output. Although, be a little careful though, I found that if not setup right, your diapers will actually become more prone to leaking - having your urine flood the stuff and then just leaking out the sides from that.

Raccoon

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Diaperfur,
I use pretty much anything as a stuffer - but poke holes in the backing so it wicks through. Do NOT remove the backing entirely, as dry or wet, the polymer makes a helluva mess if it escapes. The last thing you want if you have to get rid of a wet diaper in a hurry is to have ten thousand balls of damp yellow gel go everywhere. 0.o

redtails

Banned
Role
Diaper Lover, , Carer, Other
You'd be surprised how much a single baby diaper can hold placed over your crotch in underwear/diaper.. And, seeing as you can just get them out when they're full and don't leak at all because they were made for it, it's quite good. Although, using them as actual pads is beyong my knowledge. I'm just saying they're excellent absorbers even without a second (adult) diaper on top of a baby diaper that is only held up by what's around it :p

Deltaomega

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
Which baby diaper would you say is the best stuffer?

Pampers size 6/7
Huggies
Or luvs?

I've been told Luvs hold an insane amount but I've also been told the same about pampers. Also whats the comparison on capacity with say a pampers size 6 compared to an Abena booster or the like? ( Cant remember the name), like do the baby diapers hold much more than the boosters?

betagame

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
if your need a diaper stuffer, get some tampons if there lying around.
don't get caught!
make sure u only take 1 at a time

Tigger

Banned
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
You'd be surprised how much a single baby diaper can hold placed over your crotch in underwear/diaper.. And, seeing as you can just get them out when they're full and don't leak at all because they were made for it, it's quite good. Although, using them as actual pads is beyong my knowledge. I'm just saying they're excellent absorbers even without a second (adult) diaper on top of a baby diaper that is only held up by what's around it :p
I can testify to that :rockon: :thumbup: I've bought babies nappies when I was too povo or when I couldn't find adults ones.

if your need a diaper stuffer, get some tampons if there lying around.
don't get caught!
make sure u only take 1 at a time
Tampons? are you sure it's not period pads you're thinking of? This is a tampon, I don't think it'd be much good as a stuffer eh?:wink1:

redtails

Banned
Role
Diaper Lover, , Carer, Other
Tampons? are you sure it's not period pads you're thinking of? This is a tampon, I don't think it'd be much good as a stuffer eh?:wink1:
LOL I sure hope they're talking about those pads and not tampons!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.