Zillabrony13

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Sissy
  5. Little
I wanna try doing a diaper stuffer since I have Goodnites an DC Amor diapees, but I no know how. Would I just wear a Goodnite and wear the DC Amor overtop of it?

The logical choice would be to wear the DCA over the GN. Any diaper with a plastic backing should be the one holding out the outer perimeter for a "last defense*.

You'll want to poke several holes in the goodnite so the outer diaper can catch the extra more efficiently.

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

Commercially made stuffers/boosters are made to let liquid flow into and through to the primary outer diaper.

The minimum modification is to create slits in the outer covering/layer of the diaper to serve as the booster. A sharp knife such as an exacto knife is up to the task, but I use sharp utility scissors (Clauss ExtremeEdge Titanium) to cut small v slits about every 2" over the surface. You may also want to cut off all non-absorbant material around the diaper Llaving an hourglass shaped booster. If you want to increase capacity at the front of the diaper cut the booster at the middle to create two boosters to stack.

My nighttime diaper consists of my outer diaper, an hourglass shaped modified booster and two 1/2 boosters. Don't have to change till morning.

when i set up a stuffer, i usually slice some holes (3-5 in long and don't widen) in the front, middle, and back, the idea in my case is to have the stuffer act as a flow regulator. that said, never really tried it with a goodnite, though the goodnite underwear pads make great stuffers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back