diaper story that i cant find!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hellhieme

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Diaperfur
Ok, so awhile ago I read a diaper story about two friends that end up diapered together, all I know is that the two friends were at one of there house and he would not let his friend use his bathroom, one day they were playing a comp game and the friend said he was using his bathroom and would be right back, so he goes in and finds a changing table and diapers. I know its not much to go on but I've been tryin so hard to findvit but can't remember the name of it

PaSS

Hi *looks down shyly*
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
  4. Carer
you just described every single diaper story you can think of lawl

Paddedwolf

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Diaperfur
you just described every single diaper story you can think of lawl

That is so true! It's hard to find stories that go off the norm. it seems like once you read about 20 of them you have read them all. I used to read a bunch of diaper fictions back in middle and high school, but I haven't recently because evey time I look some up I have ether read them or they are basically the same story just different characters.

- - - Updated - - -

Ok, so awhile ago I read a diaper story about two friends that end up diapered together, all I know is that the two friends were at one of there house and he would not let his friend use his bathroom, one day they were playing a comp game and the friend said he was using his bathroom and would be right back, so he goes in and finds a changing table and diapers. I know its not much to go on but I've been tryin so hard to findvit but can't remember the name of it

I think you just have to look through a bunch of, them and you will ether find it or find one like it

PaSS

Hi *looks down shyly*
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
  4. Carer
That is so true! It's hard to find stories that go off the norm. it seems like once you read about 20 of them you have read them all. I used to read a bunch of diaper fictions back in middle and high school, but I haven't recently because evey time I look some up I have ether read them or they are basically the same story just different characters.

- - - Updated - - -

I think you just have to look through a bunch of, them and you will ether find it or find one like it

have you read the cody and the start over program on this forums. If you haven't it is deff worth taking a look at. I really enjoyed it :0

Paddedwolf

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Diaperfur
have you read the cody and the start over program on this forums. If you haven't it is deff worth taking a look at. I really enjoyed it :0

Can you send me a link to it?

PaSS

Hi *looks down shyly*
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
  4. Carer
Can you send me a link to it?

when I went looking for it i could simply not find it. Luckily I had emailed one of my friends it and I have a full copy of it :0

<Redacted Link>

^ you can read it at that link hope you enjoy

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.