Diaper Store Atlanta Georgia - visit update

Status
Not open for further replies.

JOCKMAN

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
This last site was noted in TinyTigers post in March 2017 but is a closed thread so I had to start another one. Is there a way to keep site reviews open for longer periods of time moderators?

I recently flew through Atl and had some time to wait out another flight so I took a trip up to Memorial Hwy to the Diaper Depot. A small store but a big selection. The clerk was helpful but I was only looking for 1 - 3 disposables to buy and stuff in my carry-on. She had many samples to show me of various types but she would only sell me big packs - 12 - 18 - 24 amounts. (very impractical to check onto an airplane / go through security).

I ended up leaving with nothing since she would not budge on selling any amount less than 12 (still too many thick SAP diapers to put into my carry on). I can not recommend this for air travelers unless you can gain total discretion such as driving or putting in a large suitcase with this large cargo.

I suggest they get into the trial quantity thinking and soon....

Thanks for your update Padded. Next time I go back I will ask for a 2-pack with Helen. The lady I worked with was oriental, not sure if that is Helen or not.

In all honesty this is a good review of the store, hopefully the owner reads this because it's not rude, it's constructive criticism and hopefully they will see a hole in sales and plug it.
Sometimes when you run a business you get sucked into day to day doldrums, you look for a bottom line and don't realize potiental of smaller sales. No fault on the owner or employees, it's just a stupid line of sales in a spread sheet there trying to meet.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back