Diaper songs

Status
Not open for further replies.
GO3SBOTHWAY5 said:
- "I'm a big kid now!" Has always been one of the more un-nerving baby-nappy associated ad's.
Is this pull-ups very first time on the market? Thinking about the timeline of the nappy (in general) pull-ups are 'evolutionarily' younger!!

These were 100% the first Pull-Ups ads we saw in the UK (and I know as I’m just old enough to remember UK life before Pull-Ups!)

Come to think of it, if you were born in the 1980s you saw the “last of” quite a lot of things in the UK. I’ll start a new thread on that so we don’t go OT!

Reactions: babytimfadden and BobbiSueEllen
$$$Diaper Money! $$$

Reactions: BobbiSueEllen
Haven’t seen any in a while

anybody have potty songs

Here's one of my favorite diaper songs. I like it because it's a children's song about clothing, and I do think all diapers (especially plastic-backed disposables) are clothing!!

Sure a lot of the videos associated with these posts that are no longer available. It looks like YouTube doesn’t like diapers, or at least songs about them!

• Haha
Reactions: BobbiSueEllen
For the adults, here's a classy jazz tune which mentions adult diapers no less than ten times.

It's about an old man at the end of his life, but you can't argue with a chorus which goes "In my wingtips, black socks and diaper...".

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back