Diaper sizes - Help!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Seseshi

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Other
Hey guys, I´m about to go out and buy my first adult diapers but the sizes are confusing me. The size ranges for a lot of diapers overlap so much, I don´t know what size to get. Can anyone help me here?

Thanks!

Can you tell us your weight & pants size

Reactions: Jorelaxed and littledreamers333
Hey Seseshi!

What size of waist are you? I'm a 34" waist, I can fit medium but I find large more comfortable! It always depends on the brand.

For your reference- I weigh 200 lbs, 33 waist, and 5’7”. Large diapers for the most part fits me the best. I can fit in mediums but the waistbands barely overlaps so it’s not comfy for me.

Reactions: deepdriftAD and squishiestlittleboy
Seseshi said:
The size ranges for a lot of diapers overlap so much, I don´t know what size to get.
Do you mean, like, different diapers having different size ranges? That's just the sad reality of clothes sizing in general. Different brands and different products within the same brand even will have different "smalls," "mediums," and "larges." It's just how it is. It's good practice to check the sizing guide with every new product you buy if you're doing it online.

The different sizes aren't just by brand. Last time I was at my in person abu store the person there said they have different nappy sizing so they can accommodate different sizes as best as they can, for example those at inbetween sizes.

SparkyDog said:
Can you tell us your weight & pants size
I´m about 230 and my pants size is 38.

Seseshi said:
I´m about 230 and my pants size is 38.
You will want size L then

Reactions: deepdriftAD
SparkyDog said:
You will want size L then
Yup. I agree. L would he the best fitting diaper.

Yes it can be a pain finding the right size just like clothing ! It took me a quit a few times to fine the right diaper that fit me just right ! When I was looking I order the samples and that help out with cost and sizing !!

Wish you the best on finding what you need !!!

Seseshi said:
Hey guys, I´m about to go out and buy my first adult diapers but the sizes are confusing me. The size ranges for a lot of diapers overlap so much, I don´t know what size to get. Can anyone help me here?

Thanks!
Many brands list a "best fit" and "maximum fit" range, with sizing overlap. Ideally you want to be in the middle of the "best fit" range. It's usually better to size up if you're near the edge of the range for more coverage and absorbency. For example if you're near the top end of the medium and the bottom end of the large then go with the large.

I normally wear Rearz. Their medium has an ideal fit of 30"-40" and a max fit of 26"-47". I have a 30" waist and the medium fits great. Plus it gives me better coverage, and I like the feel of a bulkier diaper.

Reactions: TigerDL
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back