Diaper size, have you ever faced this ?

TeddyBunny

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
Hello everyone,

I always bought Tena size M, Recently I tried size S because M became too large for me and the tapes of each side are sticking on each other.

But S size is too small. It’s like I need something between S and M but there is not.

Have you ever faced this issue?
Does your diaper fit you well, never feel it before ?
Tell me.

Teddy

Reactions: Jorelaxed and Straycatz
If I am wearing a disposable tape-on, it's usually from ABU. As I lost some weight, their size L has become too big and a Medium is just barely big enough/but not quite... It's time for me to order again, and I noticed that ABU is mentioning that some of their diapers are fitting about 1" smaller due to the positioning on the tapes. I'm going to try some of them and see if that helps.

Reactions: TeddyBunny
YA it can be a trail by error process . It took me many tries before I found the companys that fits the me best and are comfy !!

I feel ya. Some brands don’t work at all for me. The Abena M4, perhaps the most aesthetically pleasing medical diaper, is a low rise bikini on me. Like tiny! The L4 is giant sized. Tapes touching each other and then some. I don’t get how some brands get the sizing so wrong.

I purchased a couple bags of small Better Drys. They are too big to use as a pad, yet are still a bit small when taped. My size is definitely medium in that product. The Dry 24/7 size small fit OK, but their medium is almost too big. If I were to purchase the NorthShore Mega Max, I would have to go for their small size.

Yes, Forsite mediums are too tight on me, while the large is too big.

NJRob65 said:
Yes, Forsite mediums are too tight on me, while the large is too big.
Exactly the same for me. It’s a shame because I like the stars print.

I found myself in between sizes. I had grown out of BetterDry mediums. I found MegaMax mediums fit me better than BetterDry large. I lost weight and now the BetterDry mediums fit again. The MegaMax mediums are a bit oversized on me now. Too bad the BetterDrys are hard to come by in the US right now, due to shipping delays.

I seem to fall in between medium and large. I lean towards large so I can secure the tapes better.

Back