• Please go to your preferences page and make sure your "See Mature Topics" setting is set. Setting it to "Yes" means you see the Mature Topics forum (contains political and religious debates). Setting it to "No" means you do not see those threads.

Diaper silliness

Status
Not open for further replies.

teddy564339

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Babyfur
I came up with this a while back and posted it at TBN. I managed to fit 16 types of diapers into these two little paragraphs. Once again, sorry if it's been done before...I did searches and couldn't find anything.

Jimmy had a mad crush on Molly. But he kept thinking, ‘How will I ever know if Molly cares (Molicares) for me or Luvs me? Well, there’s a party coming up, and I’ll tell her I’ll go. That way, whether she does or not Depends on if she Attends the party’. Molly, meanwhile, heard that Jimmy was going, and she wanted to go to the party. First, though, she thought, ‘I need to go to the spa because it’s a place that Pampers me.’ Afterwards, she met Jimmy at the party, and even greeted him with little hugs, or Huggies. Jimmy couldn’t contain himself and said “I been a (Abena) waiting so long for you to do that!” She giggled and said “You’re as cute as Bambi…nose (Bambinos) and all!” He then asked “But am I sexy as a Ken doll? (Kendall).

During the party, the DJ’s rap record case fell over onto a girl named Tena, and she yelled “Help, I’m under jams!” (Under-Jams). Jimmy laughed at that, and because he was in a good mood, he pointed at some of the skinny swim team members and said, “Hey, look at those Little Swimmers!” She laughed too, but still told him, “Now Jimmy, show a little Poise.” Soon afterwards, someone accidentally spilled a drink on Molly’s purse, and she said, “Now I no longer have a dry purse! (Drypers)” But, Jimmy comforted her, which gave her some Tranquility. So, they left the party in high spirits and Jimmy even got a kiss from Molly before they said their Goodnites to each other.

It's only meant to be silly and hopefully slightly humorous. I only took about 15 minutes to do it....someone suggested I should go back and refine it to make it sound better and less forced. But, I've never gathered up enough energy to do so...so I've just let it stand as it is, in all of its silliness. ;)

Pramrider

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Other
I thought that was pretty clever, Teddy. You should have put it in the storys forum without bold type names or calling them out in parentheses. It would have been fun to see how many members picked up on the usage of diaper brands in your short story.:smile:

~Pramrider

mizzycub

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Babyfur
I salute the surrealism of it all. But how much time did you have on your hands?

mizzycub

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Babyfur
I didn't mean how long did it take. There is a difference between how much it time you need on your hands to do something like that, and how long it actually takes to do.

teddy564339

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Babyfur
Lol....this caused a bigger splash than I was expecting. ;)

I actually didn't come up with the original idea...many years ago someone else posted something similar. And some way or another something this summer triggered my memory of it, and I was trying to remember how it went. I realized that I didn't remember much about it, so I just decided to write my own. And like I've said, I just thought of all of the diaper types I could, and I thought about what they sounded like, and spent about 15 minutes writing it out.

And yes, I know it comes across as me being bored out of my mind for hours and coming up with something to pass the time...but it really wasn't like that. The thought just popped into my mind and I took some time out to do it. It's just like wasting time surfing the net, watching TV, or anything else.

So I think the issue is not how much free time I had, but instead the variety of weird thoughts that run through my head all of the time. ;)

Pramrider

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Other
So I think the issue is not how much free time I had, but instead the variety of weird thoughts that run through my head all of the time. ;)
Talk about weird thoughts and having too much time on your hands.....once I sat down and tried to think of a baby stroller model name for every letter of the alphabet. I had to cheat a little and dig through a few online baby stores for the tougher letters, but I did it!:D The real trick was to not duplicate manufacturers. Yeah, it was a really slooooow day for me when I did that. ;)

~Pramrider

BromeTeks

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Babyfur
Well..... it's interesting. I'd say you have too much time on your hands, but I'd be lying if I said I never did silly stuff similar to this when I was bored, so yeah...

Gingy

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Sissy
Im so confused! "I been a" doesn't sound like abena! ...crap... i'm just looking for things to bitch about... It was pretty god, just i haven't seen it done before. Thats pretty original.

Raad

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Sissy
I'd say I have more time on my hands then you lol

Status
Not open for further replies.