diaper showing

Status
Not open for further replies.

DannyBBaby

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Incontinent
the other day I took a friend down to the mall, and after we finished shopping he notest my diaper showing a little bit and asked me what type of frilly looking underwear I was wearing. I didn't realize my shirt I was wearing was on the short side so I pulled down the back of my shirt and covered my shorts. I told him there just under wear, but he said that that he didn't care what I was wearing any way.
he didn't even think I was warring a diaper. I wear cloth diapers and vinyl pull ups, he is all most 20 years younger then me so he use to seeing disposable diapers any way.

has anyone else had some one see a bit of your diaper and say anything to you.? :rolleyes:

I was wearing a short shirt when a Lady at the Bus stop told me my laces were undone. Thank god there was a signs Post Right in Front of me so i didn't have to Bend so much. My Diaper is a but more Low Cut but Could still pop up and say hello.

I couple years ago I was wearing a dry 24/7 and stopped at a bar for a drink, I figured I was in the clear (pre onesie day) I was waiting for a drink slightly leaned of the bar, I guess my shirt was up a little, when I got my drink a lady was right there and patted my butt, I was so embarrassed and shocked at the same time. In hindsight I should have struck up a conversation, I might have gotten my mommy figure I'm looking for, oh well sometimes you win some and lose some

One time I was at walgreens picking up some more certainty diapers; at the time I was double padded up. Ahead of me were two women, one with her son. That day I didn't care about hiding my purchase. Anywho the son sees what I am buying and starts giggling. I in turn said that some times life deals you unfair cards, other times the players try to slip you one. The mother apologized for his action, to which I responded, doesn't matter, just remind him that when he is older he will probably have issues as well. Course in my case I just wear for comfort so yeah ^_^'.,,

My wife will tell me discretely if my nappy is showing but no one else has ever mentioned it.

Fortunately haven't had this problem yet. I've always been careful to roll the tops down and wear big underwear over them to cover up.

Only time I've really been caught is when my stash was found.

I woke up early this morning to make a store brand diaper run. I kept my morning diaper on, threw on a pair of mesh shorts, a hat, and a T-shirt. Walked down to the Rite Aid, bought the Depends, and started my walk back. Upon catching my reflection in the mirror, I noticed that my oversized shirt had somehow gotten caught in the back of the diaper I was wearing.. To my horror I calculated that it must have been that way the whole time. There were people behind me in line and on the street.

I was not stoked about this. Next time I'll try to wake up a little more and get on my game before I go out and make a purchase.

Fortunately, as far as I can tell, I haven't had this problem. I typically wear an oversized tank top underneath my shirt and tuck it into my pants or shorts when I wear diapers in public.

I've had a person mention noise before and crack jokes about it but other than that I haven't had a problem with anyone noticing other than one of my parents when I was younger and having an embarrassing conversation afterwards.

I don't tend to have this particular problem all that often honestly. I think there is more angst about it with regard to ABDLs and the recently incontinent than it actually occurs in every day life. Not that I haven't been found out before I've said anything of course, traditionally that's due to smell after an accident more often than not.

But as far as diapers poking out and stuff, most people simply aren't looking for it, and typical clothes(especially if you tend to wear baggy like I do) cover them about as well as anyone else's underwear.

Cloud said:
I woke up early this morning to make a store brand diaper run. I kept my morning diaper on, threw on a pair of mesh shorts, a hat, and a T-shirt. Walked down to the Rite Aid, bought the Depends, and started my walk back. Upon catching my reflection in the mirror, I noticed that my oversized shirt had somehow gotten caught in the back of the diaper I was wearing.. To my horror I calculated that it must have been that way the whole time. There were people behind me in line and on the street.

I was not stoked about this. Next time I'll try to wake up a little more and get on my game before I go out and make a purchase.

Omg, I can't even imagine the embarrassment. I guess at least they knew why were you buying them? Lol

The first time I wore in public was to a class in my freshman year of college. I was really careful to make sure my diaper didn't show or make too much noise, especially since it had baby prints on it which would've made getting caught even more embarrassing. But nowadays I've learned that I don't have to go out of my way to hide my diaper, because people aren't actively looking at other people's crouches just to find if other people are wearing them or not. They have much more important things to worry about than what other people are wearing under their pants.

YoungYoshi said:
The first time I wore in public was to a class in my freshman year of college. I was really careful to make sure my diaper didn't show or make too much noise, especially since it had baby prints on it which would've made getting caught even more embarrassing. But nowadays I've learned that I don't have to go out of my way to hide my diaper, because people aren't actively looking at other people's crouches just to find if other people are wearing them or not. They have much more important things to worry about than what other people are wearing under their pants.

Yes i bet it should be very blushing if they notes your baby printed underwear.

Pikachu said:
Yes i bet it should be very blushing if they notes your baby printed underwear.

Oh man, sometimes I wonder "It would be embarrassing enough if someone found my diapers, how would I explain it if someone found my diapers AND they had all these baby prints on it?" But I still get them anyway. I just like the prints too much, or I'm just crazy. Probably both. :sweatdrop:

YoungYoshi said:
Oh man, sometimes I wonder "It would be embarrassing enough if someone found my diapers, how would I explain it if someone found my diapers AND they had all these baby prints on it?" But I still get them anyway. I just like the prints too much, or I'm just crazy. Probably both. :sweatdrop:

I've already thought about that, as I do have some diapers that are baby-theme and some that are girl-theme. I'm not specifically looking for either, I'm just buying what looks like I'll enjoy it or it'll be a good performer. And so if for example I'm overnighting in a Kitten or Princess and somehow am seen say through a window by an early visitor, that's how I'll explain it - "I'm only concerned about their performance - I wear whatever works the best, and these are some of the best." Someone that's already trying to respond maturely to your wearing diapers out of need is very unlikely to then berate you for your choice of looks.

I could read that using an onesie under the regular clothes, was the best solution to wear discreetly, (especially for leaning forward when tying shoe or pick up objects for example ) but is it enough to " cover up " the noise? :chin:

Last edited:
I Don't wear any pants when i have a diaper on just a shirt and a diaper(mostly a pull up/on style diaper)

Reactions: S2000
CVS91 said:
Omg, I can't even imagine the embarrassment. I guess at least they knew why were you buying them? Lol

Yeah.. The 'elderly grandparent' assumption wasn't going to work on that run.

Cloud said:
Yeah.. The 'elderly grandparent' assumption wasn't going to work on that run.

C'est la vie? Just brush it off. Just be glad there wasn't anyone you knew.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back