Not open for further replies.

zackiepooh1992

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
  4. Little
while today i went shopping for goodnites for girls at target everything was fine until i got to the checkout and this pretty woman rang my goodnites up wow was i blushing. So anyone have any stories about buying diapers recently?

Cottontail

Sailing, sailing, ...
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Diaperfur
  5. Sissy
Yep! I went to changingtimesdiaperco.com last week, ordered a couple of prefolds and booster pads, and clicked "check out." It was a blush-free experience. :)

Mawile

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Sissy
Tbh I'm so used to it plus I'm a few years older than I was when I started that I just carry my purchase to the register like it's nothing. Being 25 instead of 19 makes it a lot easier to buy Goodnites without feeling out of place, I could very well have a kid of that age =P i guess it also helped that I bought girls' clothes for myself for a few years, so that got my nerves desensitized :D

Fire2box

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
Years ago when I was still under 17 I went into walgreens and bough a package of medium depend max whatever, they were very clearly tape on adult diapers. I ended up paying for them at the prescription counter and the woman who scanned it/processed the payment was likely either in or freshly out of college. 90% sure she figured they were for me but likely figured I had a bedwetting issue.

PearlPinkFloydJam

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Other
I used to only buy my diapers at one grocery store near my house because they had self-checkout registers. I had the system down so I could just scan the barcode and be out in less than 5 minutes. Then, I got older and started buying diapers at a bunch of different places. I used to be afraid of people saying something but now I could care less. I buy from Target, Wal-Mart, CVS, Walgreens, etc. with no problems.

I did get a weird look one time from a male cashier at CVS though who saw I was buying CVS brand training pants and Goodnites. It's easy to get away with one package, but two looks a little odd. Oh well :)

- - - Updated - - -

Years ago when I was still under 17 I went into walgreens and bough a package of medium depend max whatever, they were very clearly tape on adult diapers. I ended up paying for them at the prescription counter and the woman who scanned it/processed the payment was likely either in or freshly out of college. 90% sure she figured they were for me but likely figured I had a bedwetting issue.

How do you think she could tell? She could have also assumed you were buying them for a parent, grandparent, etc. with bladder problems.

Mawile

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Sissy

I did this once, but the guy at the Rx counter was older (probably 60-ish) and he was super understanding. I asked if I could ring up purchases back there, he said yeah, I brought the bag back and told him thanks because it was kinda embarrassing to walk through the store because I saw friends in the store, and he was just 110% chill about it. Rx counter people are always chill because they see a lot of people get a lot of medicine so another person with a health issue isn't strange to them :D

Fire2box

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
How do you think she could tell? She could have also assumed you were buying them for a parent, grandparent, etc. with bladder problems.

Bought them in the back of the store even though it was a slow day, asked for paper bag too I think.

Analbaka

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I usually just order online. Mostly because Only diapers in stores around me, are baby diapers and depends.

dogboy

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
I buy Johnson's baby lotion and baby oil all the time at our Krogers, as well as baby wipes. I've occasionally bought Goodnites, but more recently I've been ordering those through Amazon.

Once however, I was buying Goodnites at Walmart, and a man who was behind me started laughing. When you think about it, who was the idiot? He didn't know for whom I was buying them. I figure, if someone laughs at you, they must me an idiot.

inferno21

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I usually just buy online but I have bought goodnights in store and I just use the self check out lane at Wal-Mart. I also buy baby wipes in stores and no one cares.

Kenn

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
Years ago I bought from Ekerd's (now CVS) and the check-out girl gave me a sad pitying look (which embarrassed me even further).:lol:

thickdiapers

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
This one wasn't recent, but it was certainly memorable...

When I was 16 or 17, I played hookey from school and went to the drug store to buy some diapers. I had only done it once or twice before and was very nervous. I got a bag of Attends (blue tape ones!), and went to the checkout. The cashier was an older Jamaican woman. She must have seen the nervous look on my face. Without asking, she bagged it in paper, flipped it over, put it in paper again so as to have the package completely covered by paper bags, and put that in plastic so I could carry it. I paid and she handed me the package, and whispered to me "I made a 'secret' bag for you" . That was so sweet. I will never forget it.

Pulluplover

Banned
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I like it when its time to get some Grils Goodnights and Baby powder...wish I could shop for other ABDL items at Target. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.