Diaper sex--the good, the bad, the ugly

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mingus

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
So, since we have a thread up on diaper masturbation, but nothing recent on diaper sex, I thought I'd throw this out there.

What are your experiences with diaper sex? What do you do, what do you like, how often do you get the chance to engage, do you keep sex and diapers separate? Spill all, inquiring minds want to know!

Dream

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, , Carer
I tell my story because Candyman been asking for an hour or so to tell it so he have something to fap too >.<

Anyway I did have diaper sex with my ex without telling her that I was a DL. How did I do that, well she was a bedwetter and wore diaper to keep the bed and me dry since we slept in the same bed. Anyway, one day she was wear a pull up on and I fuck her while she was wearing it because it wasn't that hard. Just push the crotch of the diaper aside then put your penis through and start having sex. Later on, she wetted the diaper so I just rip the side, unfolded it and started having sex with her while the wet diaper was still underneath her.

Well that my story, hope you enjoy fapping to it lol.

*BTW: I didn't know she was a bedwetter when I first started dating her. I found out one night when she wetted the bed. She did stop wetting the bed along time ago but restart when she started dating me for some reason*

Boogeyman

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, , Carer
I tell my story because Candyman been asking for an hour or so to tell it so he have something to fap too >.<

Anyway I did have diaper sex with my ex without telling her that I was a DL. How did I do that, well she was a bedwetter and wore diaper to keep the bed and me dry since we slept in the same bed. Anyway, one day she was wear a pull up on and I fuck her while she was wearing it because it wasn't that hard. Just push the crotch of the diaper aside then put your penis through and start having sex. Later on, she wetted the diaper so I just rip the side, unfolded it and started having sex with her while the wet diaper was still underneath her.

Well that my story, hope you enjoy fapping to it lol.

*BTW: I didn't know she was a bedwetter when I first started dating her. I found out one night when she wetted the bed. She did stop wetting the bed along time ago but restart when she started dating me for some reason*
I guess you freaked her out?

A

annierighthurr

I've had diaper sex with a few lucky souls, I suppose. Though... I have had the kind where you just push the pullup to the side like Night was describing, but I've never done it like I've seen in pics, with little holes cut in it. Mostly my diaper sex consisted of humping in diapers, lol. With my ex Alex anyway.

With my daddy, he usually never wore a diaper, so I'd be the only one diapered.... then he'd usually have me face down and him on top of me, and yeah this is wayyy too personal.

Hope you got your jacking material right there.

B

Butterfly Mage

My partner knows I'm incontinent. But he has a deeply-seated phobia about body fluids. So diapered sex is a pretty routine and highly enjoyable phenomenon for us.

RobotRock

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
I've done the push it to the side method. I find that it gets in the way.

Z

Zeit

I might maybe one day try it but I don't think it'll happen for a while. I don't have proper diapers and I don't have too many opportunities to have regular sex with my girl, let alone kinky sex

Pojo

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
I've never even had regular sex...I don't know how interested I'm in in diaper sex though...

S

soren456

With one great guy, over a long weekend.

On the one hand, diapers on: Very visual, worshipful and masturbatory.

On the other, with wet diapers opened: Very oral, exploratory, kissy and fucky.

Changing scenes, once awkwardness faded: Immensely intimate, one wipestroke, one kiss, one wipestroke, one kiss . . . .

Huge feelings of gratitude.

Role
Diaper Lover
Hyppie said:
ex Alex anyway.
:eek:

Seequote1 said:
Hope you got your jacking material right there.
Surprisingly enough, nothing I have read in this thread gave my penis any motivation to do anything, he just sat there lazily, nothing to see here, move along.

Edit: Didn't see whatever you posted before your edit, I know what it is, but I can't help wondering if there is/was anything else.

Last edited:
A

annierighthurr

edit:

ohhhh
I'm dumb.
Hahahahahah.
Well, it takes a lot of Alex's to make the world go round. :p\

babyemo

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover,
what about the pron where they just poke a hole in the back of it and go nuts through the plastic? i assume that may be unhealthy?

any thoughts?

being stuffed full with the constricting bondage feeling of diapers would be fun IMHO

Bambusa

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
I prefer to have normal sex and follow it up with diapers and cuddling :)

Mingus

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
I prefer to have normal sex and follow it up with diapers and cuddling :)
I'm interested in the number of people here who haven't had sex, or don't like diaper sex. I quite like to engage in mutual masturbation while I wear a diaper, then maybe have sex, and then diaper up again before I go to sleep and while I cuddle. But I've never really had diaper sex per se: just diaper dry humping. The thing about pulling a diaper aside sounds like it could be kind of fun, though.

Doesn't making a hole in a diaper make a huge mess, with the gel or lining everywhere?

Role
Diaper Lover
I personally prefer to keep diapers and sex separate. Even though I'm a DL, I find that for me it's more of a personal, emotional thing, without a lot of the sexual feelings that many other DL's get. Not to mention that when I'm in diapers, I'm a little boy, and little boys don't do naughty things like that! :p

Emileigh

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Babyfur
Diaper sex with the holes poked through the diapers...would not work well considering the stuff inside the diaper would come out and go everywhere. Only way I see that working was if you used tape to tape the hole where the stuff could come out so it won't.

Status
Not open for further replies.