Diaper Samples

diaperboy

Pronouns: he/him
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I've been trying different diapers through free sample packs online, since I don't work and am waiting for disability to come through. I'm running out again because I ordered from Tranquility and noticed those diapers don't fit me anymore as well as they used to. And I don't have the money to buy anymore - neither does my wife. All our money from her goes to bills and paying off her mom when we borrow money from her. So what I'm getting at, is where can I get free diapers online without having to pay? Or is that not a thing nowadays? I don't want to have to try doing diaper banks out here or anything like that because I'm still a little nervous about revealing that I'm a diaper lover to anyone outside my wife.

DiaperedTim

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
I recently ordered sample from Northshore and i only had to pay shipping which was like $11. I got 7 diapers and a pack of wipes. Great diapers too.

Reactions: diaperboy

Rita

Padded Rita
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
North Shore sample was the way I found out about the MagaMax diapers .
I Like them so much ,they been my go to diapers for years now!
Love the Pink along with the other colors they have and there very comfy along with being very assortment . Plus the tape landing zone , if don't feel quite right to still can retape them a few time with out worring coming undone !! That a BIG PLUS for me !!11

Last edited:
Reactions: diaperboy