Diaper rubbing

Littlebabyd

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Any one ever experienced having diapers rub on one there thighs more then the other side? Wearing a safari right now and I get that they are thick but it seems that the right side leg cuff is rubbing more on my thigh then the left side... measured the thickness of my thighs and its the same so I'm lost lol.

Yes, wearing compression shorts over the top will help

Reactions: Fairwarning
TreeLad said:
Yes, wearing compression shorts over the top will help
I wear compression shorts to stop this from happening

Reactions: TreeLad
Littlebabyd said:
Any one ever experienced having diapers rub on one there thighs more then the other side? Wearing a safari right now and I get that they are thick but it seems that the right side leg cuff is rubbing more on my thigh then the left side... measured the thickness of my thighs and its the same so I'm lost lol.
I'm guessing the right lower tape is possibly tighter than the left. Loosen it up a little. This would happen to me periodically and I'd just loosen the tape a little.
This could be happening because of the way you are putting the diaper on too. I find if I'm diapering with a thick high capacity while laying down the diaper tends to be thicker on one side because of the way it folds between my legs when I stand up, giving the appearance of a "W"
I found that if I fold the diaper in half lengthwise then diaper myself while standing the fold is centered and even in the crotch giving it the appearance of a "V".
If this makes any sense.

For a reference to what I'm trying to explain. ⬇️

Pic one is sorta like a "W" fit between the legs and pic two is a "V" fit between the legs.

The "W" fit is off center and slightly thicker on one side which could cause the rubbing. And this fit is also the cause for a lot of leaks because there is no channel for the liquid to flow and the leak guards aren't snug against the body. It's also the worst way to wear if you're into messing and squishing.

The "V" fit creates a channel to enable the liquid to flow and keeps the leak guards against the body. If your into messing this also creates a sort of pocket for the poop to go into and since the leak guards are against the body it keeps the poop contained, even after sitting and squishing......uh.....to a point.

I hope this makes sense.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230225-055909_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20230225-055909_Chrome.jpg
    146.6 KB · Views: 12
  • Screenshot_20230225-060128_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20230225-060128_Chrome.jpg
    134.3 KB · Views: 12
Last edited:
Reactions: WillFord384, happiestmoon and chickpea
I have a couple times !
I did felt like it was very naughty and wrong !! Plus she didn't approve of me doing it !!

Nowididit said:
I'm guessing the right lower tape is possibly tighter than the left. Loosen it up a little. This would happen to me periodically and I'd just loosen the tape a little.
This could be happening because of the way you are putting the diaper on too. I find if I'm diapering with a thick high capacity while laying down the diaper tends to be thicker on one side because of the way it folds between my legs when I stand up, giving the appearance of a "W"
I found that if I fold the diaper in half lengthwise then diaper myself while standing the fold is centered and even in the crotch giving it the appearance of a "V".
If this makes any sense.

For a reference to what I'm trying to explain. ⬇️

Pic one is sorta like a "W" fit between the legs and pic two is a "V" fit between the legs.

The "W" fit is off center and slightly thicker on one side which could cause the rubbing. And this fit is also the cause for a lot of leaks because there is no channel for the liquid to flow and the leak guards aren't snug against the body. It's also the worst way to wear if you're into messing and squishing.

The "V" fit creates a channel to enable the liquid to flow and keeps the leak guards against the body. If your into messing this also creates a sort of pocket for the poop to go into and since the leak guards are against the body it keeps the poop contained, even after sitting and squishing......uh.....to a point.

I hope this makes sense.
This was all very helpful 🙌 I really appreciate the visuals as well. I have noticed this W before with thicker diapers and appreciate the tip about standing instead. I usually stand against a wall to put on baby diapers because otherwise if I’m laying down the sides of my hips/bum make me wider and harder to get the tapes done up 😂 so I do have some practice with standing changes! I’ll give your tips a try next time I’m getting into a real fluffy dip ☺

Reactions: PaddedRita
Back