Diaper Rotation !!

Karoq said:
I happily wear a Tena ultima in daytime under jeans or normal trousers. I’ve asked my wife if anyone would notice and she says no.
They’re really noticeable when wet though. The Tena Ultima swells up so much in the front, it’s obvious. Which is why I’m patiently waiting for the maxi to be back in stock.

I love the Ultima but they’re not discrete anymore when wet.

Last edited:
Reactions: Diprs2, Edgewater, Constantlydamp and 1 other person
Reactions: Edgewater
K00paTr00pa said:
Current stash:

Little Kings

Alpha Gators

Simple Ultra

Peekaboos

Cushies plastic back

Goodnites

And one M8 Abena

As you can tell, I buy mostly in bulk from ABU, a few times a year.
M8 Abena? Is thaqt a regular M4 but with some 'added' features?

Reactions: Diprs2, Edgewater and chickpea
Before I used to wear crinklz (several prints)durng the day and megamax at night, but since January I work from home so I switched to rearz critter caboose or mermaid tales ... and princess pink when I feel particularly girly. Still going through my crinklz stash when I need to go out though.

Down to a half of bag of White MagaMax along with an Pink full bag !

Hmmm. 24/7’s are the staple sort of on a 2:1 basis (no issues with the tapes ever).
Then the other mainstays are
ABU kiddos, barebums, simple ultras Dino rawrs and just working through my first bag of NRU play dayz. These are pretty quiet and thinner so it fits in nicely during the day.

""Okay folks ! What are some of your favourite diapers you have on rotation !""

Wow,,
Never thought of it that way .. but your right ,, they get rotated.
Ive reasently ( last 5 years ) started to try the " really cool " diapers that Ive seen
on line , but thought were 'out of reach'.
In my little travels,, Ive went threw a lot of brands, ( still have a few to go ;) but
sitting on the shelf ( that does in fact get rotated ) is / are :
(not in any order )
Meggamax, ( would be a go-to if i was 24-7 )
bambino Belsimo ( good all-round )
bambino clasic v2 (day time only... )
ABU paws and space ( good night diaper)
ABU peek ( good extended day )
Just got into Tykables,, overnight ( dislike the hook-loop but amazing otherwise )
Little for big,, Cuties and circus are Great overnight, and the 'little trunks' make for ok day time.
Tried abri m3,, worked well,, but a bit to adult for me...
Loved the teddies from bambino (V2) but they went away :(
.. so are the pre-school plastic from ABU ( perfect day time diaper. )
Tried the Crinklz brand,, love the shape, thickness, and cover, but was a bit too stiff...
( yea,, im a bit pickie.. )

Some day I would love to get the supply down to 2 or 3 kinds,, but thats a
project still in its infancy :)

j2

Reactions: Diprs2 and Edgewater
1 NRU str8ups
2. Betterdry
3. Trest elite
4. Xp 5000
5. Confi dri 24/7

Reactions: Diprs2
loadedpamperman said:
I bought a case of the Confidry 24/7 in Dec as Betterdry was out of stock...I'd estimate 80% of the tapes popped off overnight (I need to wear at night, and I HATE leaks/cold wet beds!!!) so be leery with them. I know I'll never buy them again. I used almost ann entire roll of white duct tape in order to keep those things fastened all night long!
People keep saying their Quality control is gone and now they say they went belly up so I would be very cautious of what is left.

Diaperman95 said:
People keep saying their Quality control is gone and now they say they went belly up so I would be very cautious of what is left.
Thankfully I used up the last of those horrific diapers a month or so ago. No more worrying about tapes popping off @ 4:00AM!

Reactions: Diprs2, Edgewater and Diaperman95
Fattrick said:
I've been into diapers for at least 25 years and for some reason I've never really paid too much attention to which diapers I liked better. I've read a few discussions about preferred diapers and I'm feeling like maybe I've been missing out on enjoying my diaper fun as much as possible because I basically assumed diapers were basically all the same. I guess on the bright side it'll be really fun trying all the options out. 😀
Wow all diapers are not even close to the same. Go to NorthShore right now and click free samples and have them send a couple of Mega Max. They will send them without charging a cent. But get ready because you are going to have your mind blown. Lots of medical diaper companies do free samples.

Reactions: Diprs2, Edgewater and Prillprillprill
Rita said:
Down to a half of bag of White MagaMax along with an Pink full bag !
I never get below 4 to 6 bags of diapers. Love mega max. But really loving incontrol Mega inspire too.

Mega max
InControl mega inspire
Incontrol black over night
Total dry x plus
tena stretch but they are just collecting dust
Incontrol hybird elite.
Seni super plus underwear
and seni boosters. These are the most bang for any boosters I have tried. They are a big contoured booster for around 51 cents each at amazon.

I really wish seni made plastic back diapers too. They make some of the best cloth back I have ever used. But sadly I am not a cloth back fan. But if you use pull ups ever they are worth looking at.

Reactions: jonny77, Witch, Diprs2 and 2 others
In no particular order, these are my staples:

In control elite hybrid
Megamax ( pink or white)
Bambino ultra stretch (actually a luxury cos I have to import them, but they would be a staple)
And of course tena maxi or tena Ultima- plastic backed (I haven't noticed much difference in absorbance, but I like that they're different colours)
Also NRU straight ups /Abu basics (no preference between them just depends where I'm ordering from)

Then my go to for feeling baby is the critter caboose. 💖

Honourable mentions: the little kings and alphagators but unfortunately cloth backed just aren't my thing.

I really want to try Trest too.

This thread makes me feel bad for still being in the "Let's try something new" phase every time I buy diapers.

Reactions: TigerDL, Diprs2 and Edgewater
tails1234 said:
This thread makes me feel bad for still being in the "Let's try something new" phase every time I buy diapers.
That's the best phase ever!!
Don't feel bad about that.

• Love
Reactions: TigerDL, Diprs2, FudgedInLuvs and 2 others
tails1234 said:
Enjoy That phase I been wearing for like years and tried about all of the non baby prints. But still I like to try new products. This month was my first go at the InControl inspire Mega.

If I was you I would google all the medical companies and ask for a free sample so you are not out a lot of money or end up ith bags of diapers you do not like.
All of the following have had 100% free samples at no cost to you....
Seni
tena
depends
attends
NorthShore
Tranquility
Molicare

Then other companies will give the sample and you just pay the shipping. So check out some of these places and start test driving. I can tell you NorthShore Mega Max is a game changer and by far my favorite diaper.

Diaperman95 said:
Enjoy That phase I been wearing for like years and tried about all of the non baby prints. But still I like to try new products. This month was my first go at the InControl inspire Mega.

If I was you I would google all the medical companies and ask for a free sample so you are not out a lot of money or end up ith bags of diapers you do not like.
All of the following have had 100% free samples at no cost to you....
Seni
tena
depends
attends
NorthShore
Tranquility
Molicare

Then other companies will give the sample and you just pay the shipping. So check out some of these places and start test driving. I can tell you NorthShore Mega Max is a game changer and by far my favorite diaper.
I've ordered Molicare and Seni from XP Medical in the past but never went straight to their website. If one day I'm super desperate, I'll take you up on those freebies. Really, sounds enticing. I'll pass on the other brands except Tranquility though. I thought in the past that Tranquility was a top tier diaper. The way they had their diaper displayed all over the internet looking all thick and thirsty made me think they were top quality. Sad how untrue that is. I can't remember how or where, but I picked some up, and they weren't all that good:(
I'll tell you what though, you can put any low tier diaper to good use like I am right now by using them as stuffers! Just cut the wings and leak guards off so it's nothing but a large pad. Perfection.

Reactions: Diprs2, Edgewater and Diaperman95
Diaperman95 said:
Mega max
InControl mega inspire
Incontrol black over night
Total dry x plus
tena stretch but they are just collecting dust
Incontrol hybird elite.
Seni super plus underwear
and seni boosters. These are the most bang for any boosters I have tried. They are a big contoured booster for around 51 cents each at amazon.

I really wish seni made plastic back diapers too. They make some of the best cloth back I have ever used. But sadly I am not a cloth back fan. But if you use pull ups ever they are worth looking at.
Is there a reason you're not using the Tena stretch? I've been thinking about buying but the design has been discouraging me, with the single tape and all.

Back