Diaper Road Trip

Status
Not open for further replies.

Northwoodsnerd

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Carer
Well, for the first time in years I'm in a diaper as a write this. A family road trip fell through, but the hotels were non refundable so I decided to go anyway. The opportunity was to good to pass up and I bought some Goodnites and baby wipes and here I am. Laying in a hotel bed in a soaked diaper. I had to share with someone and figured who better than all of you?

ggreggy

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Sounds like a great way to do a road trip. i haven't had a chance to do that in many years.

wackoreese

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Babyfur
  3. Diaperfur
  4. Little
I took some sdks with me a month ago and it was fun. The best part for me was being desperate for a non busy town with a gas station with a private restroom. The funnest part was running to the motel bathroom and just letting the rest out in an already soaked diaper.

podmuse

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
Sounds awesome hope you enjoy! I wear 24/7 but I have too many snoopy people in my life to actual go somewhere by myself and just enjoy diaper time :(

BOXERSORBRIEFS

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Hello
I'm on a road trip as well. But only wearing at night in the hotel. This is new for me. I have only slept in a diaper at home. I'm not sure how I will get rid of my diaper in the morning though. The last one was put in a paper bag and dropped in the outside trash.

chuckiebdl

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I have to often travel for work and one of the few benefits is that I get to openly hang out in my hotel rooms in just my diapers and plastic pants...my wife knows of my wearing and has never been judgemental but when I revealed my diaper desires to her, her only request was that I be discreet and not openly walk around without my diaper being covered up....when I travel I can wear my diapers out in the open without hesitation and its a great feeling.

fivestar779

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I did a road trip in a molicare super plus. I was nervous the leg gathers would cut into me a bit seeing how I'd be sitting for six to seven hours straight or that the other co pilot would bust me. I didn't have a problem with it. I pulled over to let one of my buddy's go to the bathroom and he was surprised I didn't need to use the rest stop bathroom... Little did he know I was soaking my diaper as he asked xD I did hit it's maximum capacity. I could feel the top of my "crack" being full of wetness by the time the trip was done. I was also worried he might smell some urine but I made sure I was hydrated. I did have to pull over to relieve myself once because my diaper needed to be changed and there was no way I could. I would recommend padding on a drive for any abdl out there.

handsomestallion

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
That sounds cool, and I will admit that I have gone on this site in the past while wet, which I am not right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.