Diaper Related XMas Gifts

Status
Not open for further replies.

PupSpaz

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Little
Who got diapers or related items for XMas / holidays and who gave it to you? Unfortunately this year, I didn't, but I do plan on ordering a few cases of Dry 24/7 diapers to be waiting for me when I get back home... In prior years, I've received footed PJ's from the BF...

CutePrincess

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
I got Christmas panties, that is about it for Christmas themed clothes.

chamberpot

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
  3. Other
I didn't recive anything diaper related, but I did get a new package of 6 tighty whites, first opertuntity I get when wife is out I will put all six on at one time and wet in them a few times to break them in right....lol I own nothing that I haven't wet in at least one time including my tux and a number of suits

Cottontail

Sailing, sailing, ...
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
Well... I went to the store for some Christmas necessities today, and ended up buying myself some diapers while I was there. I don't suppose that counts, but it's the closest thing to a diaper-related Christmas present I've ever received.

Garzilla

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
Nope, no diaper related gifts for me this year. Last year I bought myself a couple of cases of diapers and three blankie sleepers. I am thinking of ordering some diapers and maybe a couple things from Baby Pants tomorrow.

Getting baby or diaper related gifts requires someone who knows and cares.

Anxious

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Private
No-one knows about me in real life.
Christmas did seem like too good an opportunity to miss though: everyone at home was receiving packages in the post, so I thought it'd be a very convenient time to order nappies online since no-one would be suspicious of larger parcels, and my family would know that they oughtn't to be nosey since any parcels might be presents... I ordered two packs, and it was very low-stress compared to previous online orders.

Last edited:

Garzilla

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
No-one knows about me in real life.
Christmas did seem like too good an an opportunity to miss though: everyone at home was receiving packages in the post, so I thought it'd be a very convenient time to order nappies online since no-one would be suspicious of larger parcels, and my family would know that they oughtn't to be nosey since any parcels might be presents... I ordered two packs, and it was very low-stress compared to previous online orders.

Oh yea, The Christmas season provides great cover for those of us who order diapers and other baby things online.

oleman72

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Incontinent
I did get my order of Dry24/7's delivered on Christmas eve. I did order a couple of Dependeco diapers off of eBay today.

Brickhouse

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Diaperfur
A good friend of mine got me some Bugs Bunny footed jammies from Jumpin' Jammerz. They're awesome!

Zpeed

Banned
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I got money, so I can buy whatever I want, incl. diapers..

(Closest I could think of)

dogboy

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
I was going to order some blue, yellow and pink plastic pants, but didn't get around to it. I'll probably treat myself as a post Christmas gift.

goodnites2002

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Ive always been one for disposables... And I'm always looking for ways my wife and I can share my being a Diaper Connoisseur.

On a whim a few weeks ago while replacing some worn elastics on our child's cloth diapers I suggested we make a "my size" cloth diaper modeled from a DIY Cloth Diaper pattern for babies for those who like to sew their own.

Well, Christmas came and she presented me with several yards of fabric for us to sew a diaper out of :) She said she was completely shocked when her husband the disposable diaper connoisseur expressed interest in cloth.

bambinod

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I had a double case of L4's arrive on the 24'th, a christmas gift to me, from me ;)

Forced

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
Mummy bought me some pins and some stuffers so that she can use some cloth nappies on me for the first time. She also got me my first big baby bottle

sk8erboy

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Bought a pack of goodnites with christmas money. It was a couple days after though

C

Cherub

I got a gift card, so in a round about way I could turn it into a diaper related present. I've been thinking of trying out some thick cloth pants from BabyPants.

Status
Not open for further replies.