Not open for further replies.

bebehuey

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Incontinent
  4. Private
Been in diapers so long, I don't think I'd notice if I had a 'Diaper Dream' of wearing one, oh well. I do recall a 'footie' dream where myself and a few friends were chatting casually in them wilst lounging around. about 3 weeks ago. Naked or diapered only in school hasn't happened iin at least a decade.

myself, I like the 'I've had a dream so big and loud, I jumped right up and touched the clouds.... This is the best day of my lii..ife' sort, 'Please DON'T wake me now'

KCAboy

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaperfur
I do remember having one when I was younger. I was eight at the time and had just been dropped off at my aunt's home for an unknown reason. I knocked on the door and it swung open as if in a horror film. I pushed through to find all the furniture gone, replaced with what looked like an arcade cabinet and a suit of knight armour. The cabinet had an attached stool which I stepped up on to find that it was a computer. I pressed some keys on the keyboard, I remember it clearly and have recently learned is a fragment of Java code, this caused the armour to grab me with telescoping arms, tear my clothing off and burn it, and put me in a diaper. It then went absolutely still, which allowed me to drop to my feet and run. This was to no avail, however. Before I could get out the doorway I was snatched up again. I complained about needing to go but got no response. I tried to run to the bathroom but was grabbed up like before. Eventually I wound up messing and was strapped down for a change. Before long I started to get hungry and was spoonfed with my hands bound. I struggled and my head was pinned down as well. I liked the diapers, but not the bindings.

It was at this point I awoke. I have never eaten anchovy pizza again.

Now that I think about it, I can point to this moment as the start of my AB tendencies.

MrHappy69

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
I have had several diaper related dreams that I can vividly remember, and invariably these involve me wearing a very large and noticeable nappy in a very public place, e.g. in town - walking down a busy high street, or on the top deck of a bus, and nearly always without any clothing or anything to hide the nappy. I'm always fretting about how I can get home without anyone seeing my predicament, but strangely, when I've had these dreams, no one ever seems to notice that I'm half naked and dressed in only in a conspicuous nappy!

We probably all dream more than we think about wearing diapers. Not that I'm an expert, but apparently we all dream a lot more than we actually remember!!

reddebtew

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
most of mine were years ago , i had several dreams, the first few were always similar, i was in a place that had several bunk beds, i remember them being built in the walls, and everyone there was in diapers, i remember just talking to people like nothing was different. i think i really wanted to be someplace that this could happen, i always woke up excited, afterwards.
The others were waking up wet, or wetting, dreaming that i was on the toilet. and those times i was not diapered, so i had to get up and clean up. fortunately i have always used protection on my beds due to life long allergies . so i enjoyed them.:smile:

Maux

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
  4. Incontinent
I'm routinely in diapers in my dreams of course, but I do have one odd bit, usually if I have one where I notice I'm wet it usually means I've leaked. I've noticed a pretty consistent pattern of that.

Cor1olis

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I can't remember if I used to have dreams that concerned diapers more than a couple years or so back, but recently this last year they've started showing up in dreams occasionally, sometimes when I'm anticipating a chance to wear. Honestly it's kind of annoying since I'll use them in the dream and think I've wet the bed, but as far as I can remember I've never done so in conjunction with such dreams.

LilByte

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Little
when i was way younger in like pre school i had a serries of diaper dreams, i can't remembor hardly any thing about them tho just that the plot would carry over where it left off every night.

as for resent dreams tho i dream about diapers regularly almost every night the main plots of the dreams are me ither wearing diapers and or being treated like a toddler, 90% of the time i'm between 3-9 in the dreams the rest are with some logical explination for me to act little at my actual age of 19.

cm90210

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Many many many diaper dreams but I never write them down or remember them. I do recall some of them involving gender change for me strangely enough. They've always been very stimulating/interesting.

Millbay

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
  3. Private
Hi there
I am currently living the dream:smile:! I had many years of diaper dreams before wearing my first one. Nothing can describe the real life experience I now have of the excitement of going to the shop and the fitting of a fresh clean diaper. The reality has gone way beyond my wildest of dreams. :cool:

mantilla

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I also have diaper related dreams from time to time. Often they are about getting caught with a dirty diaper. I usually have such dreams only if I actually just have a dirty diaper.

Bartolome

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
I very clearly remember my first Diaper Dream that wasn't a day dream. I was eleven years old and in 5th grade, and I'd overheard some other kids in the bathroom joking about a trip they'd taken and how one of them had "needed his bottle." Another kid joked about him needing a diaper change. I knew they were joking but I was fascinated nonetheless with the idea of kids my age wearing diapers and drinking from bottles.

That night I dreamed that a company had started making thick, graphic pull-up like diapers called "Teen Diapers" and everyone was jumping on the craze. The ones that I got in the dream were Army-green with a red star, but they had all kinds of styles, and everyone in my school was wearing them.

VerticalDrop

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
Ive had a similar range of dreams described here, from anxiety produced dreams of friends finding out to the exciting ones.

More recently my dreams have involved my girlfriend as weve been apart for 2 months now, and I cant stopthinking about her. Shes accepting of the fetish and even wants to try diapers as she
loves footed pajamas, so these dreams have been on the brink of maddening. I wake up and immediately miss her, but I kind of like them because unlike past dreams these fantasies will soon enough become a reality, at least to a certain extent.

Anyone get any dejavu from a diapered dream? Thatd be interesting.

Justo

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
A few, last night i had one where I was at some hotel and there was a normal toilet then another weird one that looked like a nappy. There was this machine that dispensed pads and one that had taped nappies I think, i was trying to get more,there were a few others wearing too.

How odd and disappointing i don't have any tapped nappies.

Gsmax

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Diaperfur
I've had a few before (It helps to write dreams down so you can remember). One where I was at some fancy resort where everyone was diapered for some reason, and the rest were mostly dreams of me sneaking diapers into my house to wear.

Bartolome

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
The next diaper dream I had after the one I mentioned before was a Star Trek - related dream that also had diapers in it: I was Wesley Crusher and I became overburdened and stressed, and I quit Starfleet Academy and returned to Dr. Crusher as a cadet-sized toddler wearing diapers.

Another dream I had, as an older teen, was that my sister and I were both in diapers on a cruise ship, and were fooling around and playing like little kids.

Bunny131

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
i had one last night...i was in class and i peed myself,well i went to the nurses and she grabbed me and put a molicare on me lol,it was weird :)

Cottontail

Sailing, sailing, ...
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
Ever have one of those dreams where you're in your house, it has a completely different layout than it does in real life, and yet this doesn't register as strange until you wake up? I have those kinds of dreams all the time. I wonder what they mean, if anything.

Getting to the point: My diaper-related dreams are relatively mundane from the standpoint that they tend to follow a pattern: I stumble upon diapers in some precarious situation, I decide I want them, I managed to secretely obtain them, and finally I wear and use them. In one instance, though, the "diapers" were these heavy blue rubber things -- rectangular, diaper-sized gym mats, basically. In the dream, though, they were everything that a diaper is to me in real life. And then I woke up to a sudden state of confusion.

And I don't have a rubber fetish, so... yeah. No idea!

Bartolome

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
Ever have one of those dreams where you're in your house, it has a completely different layout than it does in real life, and yet this doesn't register as strange until you wake up? I have those kinds of dreams all the time. I wonder what they mean, if anything.

I think most people experience that... I know I have, not with just my home, but with neighborhoods, streets, etc. It's because while you're dreaming your Amygdala is processing information gathered from your sensory and cognitive experiences, so in the dream all sorts of random elements come together, including elements of TV shows, movies, things you've recently read, etc.

Not a diaper dream, but, when I was a kid I had a lot of sci-fi-ish dreams including one straight cyberpunk dream that I stilll remember favorably today for the sheer adventurousness of it. It was sort of like Back to the Future Part 2 when Marty encounters the alternate timeline, except with MY neighborhood in the future having degenerated into a lawless haven for criminal cyborgs with flying cars and laser guns. In the dream I had accidentally switched bodies with my future-self ten years from the date (1997), and I had to find an artifact near my old Synagogue that would allow my consciousness to return to 1997. That dream was full of crazy stuff like a web-shaped concrete series of interconnecting walkways over a pond on the synagogue's property, with a circular platform at the center where the time travel artifact was kept. I also remember my future self being an alcoholic in the dream (keep in mind I was 11 at the time) who drank swill from old coffee tins.

Around the same I had another dream where I led a revolution in an ultra-futuristic and ultra-conformist society. I stormed the imperial palace and killed the little green alien emperor who was basically Big Brother, after convincing the Chief of Police to join me.

As an adult my dreams are more mundane but more stressful, having to do more with daily life and encountering obstacles (IE screwing up). That being said, the content of my dreams is heavily affected by my current medication and my depression.

sandboxphil

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
I have had quite a few recently where I was in public and realized I had no pants on, just a big thick diaper. I usually wake up a bit paranoid.

Status
Not open for further replies.