Not open for further replies.

Kovy

is back, baby!
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Little
  3. Carer
I am not sure if this is the right forum for this, but still, here we go.

What are some of your favorite diaper moments in video games that you've played?

These are simple, but for me, two stand out. In Jak 3, for PS2, there is a cheat called "Kleiver's Diaper" that makes one of the main characters, a tough-guy adult, be plainly wearing a diaper. (You can still tell that he's wearing a diaper if you angle the camera a certain way without using the cheat, but the cheat makes it blatant.)

Another are a couple simple lines in the PS2 video game adaptation of the movie Spider-man 2. When Spider-man goes to fight Shocker, one of his allies says something about "kicking is heavily padded butt", and although not a diaper reference per se, well, it sounds like one. The other, when they're fighting, Spider-man asks, "I gotta ask... how's your absorbency compared to other brands?"

Grutzvalt

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
GTA liberty city stories for PSP. One of the guys you do missions for takes 2 hookers in his van...he kicks them out, goes back in, and reemerges wearing a diaper and som baby stuff.

Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
Theres one in GTA4 where after Roman gets shot he asks for , in a phone call, adult diapers...

Icey

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Sissy
  5. Little
  6. Carer
In either Twisted Metal 2 or 3, I forget who the character is, but if you won the game with him & watched as his wish was granted & then twisted, he was turned into a baby!! All you saw him in was a diaper & a hard hat(I think), with him in a playpen!!

Lowie

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Diaperfur
  5. Carer
Theres one in GTA San Andreas. A random person in the street will say something like "Are you wearing a diaper?" or "You smell, change your diaper"

Babystevie26

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
Also from Grand Theft Auto: Liberty City Stories, the "Nurse Bob" show on the talk radio station has a mother expressing difficulty potty training her son. When she asks her son "Oh Mikey what did you do? In your pants again?" A very adult male voice replies "Shut up, bitch! Jesus cut me some slack!" Nurse Bob lectures the thirty-three year old Mikey that "You're just going to have to get happy in the same nappy you just went crappy in! Look, I'm toilet trained! I'm forty-five!"

Listen to it here.

Role
  1. Babyfur
Persona 4 has one, which took me by surprise.

Essentially, a few characters are planning for a stakeout and gathering supplies; soda, food, etc. A character lists things to buy, and finishes off with
'Oh! And get some diapers!'
The character he's talking to responds about how anyone would with that. It's quite an amusing scene.

mirrored

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Little
  3. Other
Persona 4 has one, which took me by surprise.

Essentially, a few characters are planning for a stakeout and gathering supplies; soda, food, etc. A character lists things to buy, and finishes off with
'Oh! And get some diapers!'
The character he's talking to responds about how anyone would with that. It's quite an amusing scene.

He mentions peeing himself a lot too, and I swear there was another ref. to diapers as well. Omorashi Yosuke! *evil laugh*

goodnites2002

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Theres one in GTA4 where after Roman gets shot he asks for , in a phone call, adult diapers...

LOL just found this thread and that was the first one that popped into my head. Made me laugh a little when I heard that playing the game.

Donnie

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Diaperfur
  5. Carer
The Sims 3 commercial had a couple that looked like they were in diapers... but google searches turned up nothing.

Entity

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Private
Ahhh! Real Monsters (Sega Genesis) has a diaper as an item that temporarily grants the player invincibility.

Status
Not open for further replies.