Diaper recommendations please (UK)

SissyJustine

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Sissy
Can anyone please give me recommendations for inexpensive nappies (ok diapers I'm in UK) that have really good absorbency.

I don't intend to poo in them so good frontal absorbance is best (I'm male). I want to be able to wear them as long as possible - all day if possible. I like the full wet feeling.

Plain would be ok as long as they have high absorbency, are not too expensive and available in UK.

Many thank Sis J

loadedpamperman

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
  3. Other
Tena ACTIVE FIT slip Ultima

Reactions: bobbilly, parcelboy2 and DLmikey

Napincolove

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
Definitely go with Tena slips, as I have used a lot of Tena slip maximum in medium size as I have worn them for two years at least and they have good absorbancy!
I can also add Tena active fit Ultima as Pamperman suggests.
Good luck in your choice or maybe try the two types ?

Reactions: DLmikey

parcelboy2

Padded Truck driver
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
Napincolove said:
Definitely go with Tena slips, as I have used a lot of Tena slip maximum in medium size as I have worn them for two years at least and they have good absorbancy!
Yep another vote for Tena active fit maxi

Reactions: DLmikey

DLmikey

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
loadedpamperman said:
Tena ACTIVE FIT slip Ultima
Napincolove said:
I totally agree - I use (and really like!) the Tena Active Maxi and Tena Active Ultima. Make sure the are ACTIVE FIT - they’re the plastic-backed version. 😊

Reactions: Highlander

Belarin

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Little
  3. Carer
I think the unanimous vote here will be Tena, They are my main non printed nappy too.

I personally don't notice much difference between the standard and active fit and they do come in 4 levels of absorbency.
Going by medium size and least to most absorbency:
Slip Plus (2165ml) is £12 for 30
Slip Super (2500ml) is £13 for 30
Slip Maxi (3270ml) is £15 for 24
Slip Ultima (3700ml) is £15 for 21

They all have refixable tapes for adjustment through the day (not the strongest after moving though) and are just enerally good.

There is also the flex range which has a "belt" that goes around your waist and then the pad part comes up between your legs and attaches to the belt with hook and loop. I found these had much more durability for re-edjusting them are slim and easy to wear discretely, also because of the way they fit it is quite easy to undo the pad and hold it out of the way while you go #2 and then put it back on.

bobbilly

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Don't forget Drylife slip super. These are as good as Tena slip active fits. Perfect for wetting while having a few beers.

Reactions: Constantlydamp

bobbilly

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
My Tena addiction. Stocked for my ongoing diaper dependency. I have 8 more packs of Tena Slip Active fit coming next week plus a case of drylife slip supers.

IMG_5867.jpeg

Reactions: WaddleBum92

SissyJustine

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Sissy
Wow, so many replies so quickly.
Thank you