Diaper rash

Babybuzz

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
Hi cuties what's the best diaper rash cream?

Anything with zinc oxide
My go to is Sudocrem
works really well. Great scent too

I've had good luck with A&D.

i had to used jockich creem

I use the Walmart brand extra strength zinc oxide from the diaper aisle. It works wonders!

Sourpants said:
I use the Walmart brand extra strength zinc oxide from the diaper aisle. It works wonders!
my DR. Was like fungual rash

Reactions: Sourpants
littleK1626 said:
my DR. Was like fungual rash
You know I am glad you mentioned that. Little babies and big babies alike can get a yeast diaper rash, too! That happened to me once. I am a diaper boy and I used a cream that said something like "3-day vaginal yeast cream" and it cleared up the rash that was in my diaper area. I've been more careful to go diaper free when I can since that time.

Last edited:
I also practice changing earlier when I can.

Sourpants said:
You know I am glad you mentioned that. Little babies and big babies alike can get a yeast diaper rash, too! That happened to me once. I am a diaper boy and I used a cream that said something like "3-day vaginal yeast cream" and it cleared up the rash that was in my diaper area. I've been more careful to go diaper free when I can since that time.
i am IC dule so not have a diaper not gunna work i took a 2 to 3 weeks to clear out

Not sue where you arel from but here in UK the very best soothing solution if you have a rash is Metanium clears rashes up very quickly.
If prevention is what you are after then as previously mentioned Sudocreme is very good at keeping the nasties at bay !

Napincolove said:
Not sue where you arel from but here in UK the very best soothing solution if you have a rash is Metanium clears rashes up very quickly.
If prevention is what you are after then as previously mentioned Sudocreme is very good at keeping the nasties at bay !
i got sloppy onece. Now power creem

Reactions: Deleted member 39193
Have use athletes foot cream call Lamisil when I start getting diaper rash.
My Doctor nurses was tell me about it.

Back