Diaper R&D

surgelover

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
Recently got a new job for a major conglomerate(not going to say who) doing maintenance. I am finding it so interesting to see the product research that goes into diapers and feminine hygiene products. They do research on paper products also but I could care less as you can imagine. Probably the closest I will ever get to being an actual diaper tester lol.

Ooohhh. I loved Surge when it came out in 95 or 96. They came out to my high school as a promotion and gave our free drinks and products.

Reactions: surgelover
Hey, good for you! Congrats on the new job. I can make a good guess as to who your new employer is...

Is the plant you're at focused on R&D specifically, or are there a lot of manufacturing activities taking place too? Do you get the sense that there might be some good benefits, advancement, or incentive programs that are, let's say, relevant to your interests?

So they handle everything related to their products from R&D, Sales, promotions, and etc. No manufacturing is done at our facility. I am a subcontractor for them so I don't get any benefits other than the smile on my face lol.

Last edited:
My guess would be P&G, but there’s no need to confirm. If I’m right I’ll just get a big head and if I’m wrong I’ll just fall to pieces (to quote the incomparable Patsy Cline).

adult or kids diapers?

Back