larikaz

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
I walked through the small town on choosing day, the day masters chose their new apprentices. It was my one hope for a new life. My parents had both died three months earlier, and life as a fourteen year old orphan wasn't easy. I was underfed, probably suffering from some kind of a disease, and starting to feel weak.

As I looked at the various shops, trying to decide who to approach, a voice behind me made my heart drop.

"What do you think you're doing here, orphan?" Gantil asked.

I turned around to face the bullies, and there were two new ones today. "Look, Gantil, I don't want any trouble. I'm here to apply for apprenticeship."

Gantil looked around. "Who are you going to apprentice with, Charles? The blacksmith?"

"If he'll have me."

"I already signed the agreement this morning," Gantil said. "You'll have to sign with the baker."

"Taken," one of the other said.

"Oh, of course. All the positions are taken, except the seamstress," Gantil said.

"She only takes girls," I said.

"You act like a girl, Charlie," Gantil said.

"I do not!" I shouted back as I stomped my foot.

"Don't talk back to me!" Gantil said as he shoved me.

I fell back and sat in a muddy puddle.

Gantil got a wicked smile on his face. "There is still one merchant who doesn't have an apprentice."

"There is?" I asked. A faint hope lifted my heart as I stood up. My pants were soaked and the mud made it look like I'd had a horrible accident.

"That's right, and it's perfect for you, since you're such a big baby."

I heard a door open behind me and I was shoved through. The door slammed shut and I looked around to see all kinds of baby items, from pacifiers to toys, to diapers.

"A customer!" someone shouted. "And from the look of it, you need a change."

"No, I . . ."

Furry hands grabbed me and hauled me up on a table. "Just relax, little one. I'll get you out of those messy clothes."

As I looked up at my attacker, I saw it was a talking gorilla. "What are you?"

"I'm the wizard's assistant," she said as she pulled my pants and underwear off. "Well, no wonder you're all wet. Where is your diaper? No worries, I've got one here."

"No, I'm not . . ." I was so weak from malnutrition that I couldn't fight her off, or even think straight.

Within moments she had me wrapped in a diaper.

"What are you doing!" I shouted. "Get this ooof." My words were cut off as a pacifier flew into my mouth. It swelled up so that I couldn't speak. "Mmmf, " was all I could manage to say.

"Oh, I forgot to tell you, each of our premium diapers comes with a magic pacifier. It automatically responds to fussy babies."

As I struggled against the pacifier, thick warm milk coated my tongue and flowed down my throat. Ignoring the pacifier for now, I reached down to pull the diaper off, but it wouldn't budge.

"Our magic diapers come with all kinds of features," the gorilla said. "Babies aren't allowed to take off their own diaper."

My eyes went wide and I tried to complain, only to find more milk pouring down my throat. I reached up and pulled on the pacifier, trying to remove it, but it wouldn't budge.

"Silly baby. You can't remove the pacifier, either."

I sat up and stared at the gorilla. Unable to speak, I pointed at the pacifier and then at her.

She shook her head. "You have to calm down first, or it will just go right back in."

I rolled my eyes and folded my arms as I stared at her.

She smiled back. "No, that's not good enough. Relax, and it will come out."

I heaved a frustrated sigh, and did my best to relax. It took a minute or two, but I was able to calm down. All of this would get straightened out, if I just calmed down.

Yet when I was sure I was calm, nothing happened.

The gorilla looked at me quizzically. "I don't get it. The only other reason it would stay in is if you weren't getting enough to eat."

I nodded.

"Oh, you poor baby. Well, just drink up, and as soon as you've had enough to eat, it'll come out."

My eyes went wide. I tried to say, "Seriously?" but all that happened was my mouth being coated with milk again.

"Just suck on the pacifier, and everything will be fine."

I heaved another big sigh and gave into my fate. At least it was a free meal. I sucked on the pacifier, and was rewarded with a heavy flow of thick milk. It only took a few minutes of sucking before my stomach was more full than it had been in weeks, yet the milk kept coming. I got drowsy and tried to fight it, but the thick warm milk lulled me to sleep.

When I woke up I found I was wearing a baby-blue footed sleeper. The pacifier was still in my mouth and as I reached down to check, I found the diaper was still there as well. In fact it was much much thicker than before.

"You're awake at last," a teen boy said. "That's good. I was starting to get worried."

I turned to face him and saw I was in an oversized crib. He looked a little younger than me. Perhaps the old wizard had already selected an apprentice. I pointed at the pacifier and found the sleeper covered my hands in thick mittens.

The boy shook his head. "I'm sorry, but that pacifier won't come out until you're no longer malnourished. You've been living on the streets, haven't you?"

I nodded.

"I thought so. You've been asleep for three days, and you really need a diaper change." He reached through the bars and pressed his finger against the diaper as he said, "This might tickle a little. Monatingo."

The diaper started to wiggle and squirm, causing me to laugh, which caused milk to pour down my throat. The wiggling and squirming turned into an intense vibration. It was disturbing and enjoyable at the same time.

The teenager shook his head when it was all over. "Just try to relax and drink as much as you can. The sooner you are fully healthy, the sooner we can get that pacifier out."

I sighed and laid back. I sucked on the pacifier until I passed out again.

I woke four more times, each time finding the pacifier in my mouth and the diaper as thick as before. The teenager was there to touch me and say the magic word, Monatingo. By the third diaper cleaning I learned to just lay back and enjoy the sensation.

The fifth time I woke up the pacifier was gone. "Finally," I said. "Can I get out of here now?"

The teenager looked at me and smiled. "Looks like you're finally returned to full health. It only took a week."

"I've been in here a week?" I said. "That means all the apprenticeships have been taken. What am I supposed to do now?"

"I need an apprentice," the kid said. "Perhaps you could help me. I really need someone to help."

"You? You're no older than me. I thought you were the apprentice."

He shook his head. "No, I'm the wizard, and I'm under a curse. Angela!"

The gorilla came in. "Yes, master?"

"Let this boy out of his crib. He's feeling much better."

"Right away." The gorilla lowered the side of the crib and pulled me out and set me on the floor.

The diaper was pretty thick and squishy so that I had to stand with my legs slightly apart.

"Get him some adult clothes while you're at it."

The gorilla left the room.

"So can anyone clean this diaper, or do you have to be a wizard."

"Anyone can do it. You just have to know the magic word."

"I pressed my hand on the front of my diaper and said, "Montenegro." Nothing happened.

"It's Monatingo."

"Monatingo."

The diaper cleaned itself and I barely noticed as the gorilla came back in and took off the sleeper and put a pink dress on me. When the diaper was done cleaning itself I looked down at what I was wearing. "Hey! What's the big idea! I'm not a girl!"

From out of nowhere the pacifier flew into my mouth.

"Try to stay calm," the young wizard said. "Otherwise that pacifier will keep you quiet until you do. Angela, this is a boy, not a girl. Get him out of this dress."

"I'm sorry, master. It's the only thing that will fit over his diaper."

"Hrm. That won't do. Get one of the boy outfits."

"From the toddler collection?"

The wizard nodded.

I shook my head vigorously.

"I'm sorry, but it's either a dress or an outfit made for a toddler. They are magical, just like the diaper, to automatically fit whoever wears them."

I sighed and followed the gorilla into the next room which was filled with many racks of clothing. The pacifier flew out of my mouth as I inspected the racks, looking for something acceptable.

"Choose anything from this section, in any size," the wizard said. "They all auto-size."

I looked through the racks trying to find something that didn't scream baby. There were several different sailor outfits, some sun dresses, and lots of clothes with a duck or a dog embroidered on them. Finally I found a pair of overalls and a plain green shirt. "These will do."

Angela pulled a pair off the rack in one hand and picked me up in the other. She carried me back to the changing table where she pulled off the dress and put the over-alls and t-shirt on me.

"I could have done that for myself," I said.

"You must forgive her," the wizard said. "She's supposed to be an assistant, and she hasn't had anyone to take care of but me for the last three years."

"Three years? You haven't had a customer in three years?"

Angela pulled out a pair of socks and shoes and put them on me as well.

"Yeah. It's kind of an embarrassing story, but it's one you need to know."

"Speaking of embarrassing," I said. "Can I get out of this diaper now? I don't really need it, and I really have to pee."

The wizard just shook his head. "I'm sorry, but you've accidentally fallen into the same trap that I'm in."

"What do you mean? You made this diaper. Why can't you get it off me?"

"Well, almost four years ago another wizard stole my touchstone and trapped me in a diaper."

"Wait, you're diapered?"

The wizard nodded. "Yes. I'm pretty good at concealing it, but underneath these clothes I'm diapered, just like you. Except my diaper makes me a year younger for every month that goes by. I'm actually about sixty."

"I've heard of aging well, but never of aging in reverse."

"It was never meant to work this way. The diaper is supposed to make me a good baby, but because I'm not a baby, it decided to make me one."

"The diaper decides?"

The wizard nodded. "It's advanced magic, and I was experimenting with a new diaper when the thief broke in. Anyway, this diaper won't let me leave the house without a parent, and mine have both been gone a long time."

"I lost mine recently," I said.

"You're an orphan?"

I nodded. "Then you really are trapped. Unless I get my touchstone back, the only person who can remove that diaper is your parents."

"What? I'm stuck in this diaper forever?"

"No. Just until I get my touchstone back."

"So why don't you go get it?"

"I already told you, this diaper won't let me leave the house."

"What about your gorilla?"

The wizard shook his head. "She'd good as a nanny, but she's no match for the wizard who stole from me. I've been waiting for someone to come along who can help me."

His words sunk in slowly and my jaw dropped. "You don't mean me. I'm no match for a wizard!"

"You're more of a match than you know. That diaper has the best magical protection money can buy."

"Diaper protection? You expect me to go up against a wizard with nothing but a diaper to protect me?"

The wizard nodded. "It's either that or remain in that diaper for the rest of your life."

PaddedDeist

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
  4. Incontinent
I was thinking of doing a story involving a magic diaper... But thankfully it has a different path than this one. I do like what i see here and I look forward to the next chapters.

LilByte

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Little
Good story as always. I love your stories with magic. but they always feel to short :p I wanna no what happens :/

larikaz

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
I was reluctant to take on a quest to find a wizard and beg for the touchstone, mostly because I knew wizards never gave up anything easily. But my full bladder made up my mind for me. There was no way I was going to spend the rest of my life in a diaper. "Fine. Tell me how this diaper is going to protect me."

"Well, first of all, it undoes any magic cast on you, even a fatal curse. The wizard won't be able to do anything to you for more than a few minutes."

"Death does take minutes to become permanent," I shot back. "I don't want to die, even for a few minutes."

The young wizard laughed. "Don't worry. Most spells will simply be absorbed by the diaper as easily anything else. But you need to know that like any magic object, the diaper has its limits."

"Limits? What kind of limits?"

"Well, if someone attacks you physically, the diaper will deflect the attack, but it uses up magic to do that."

"So where does the diaper get its magic?"

"Where else? It converts everything it absorbs into magic."

"So as long as it gets to absorb enough, I'll be fine."

He nodded.

"How will I know when it's about to run out of magic?"

"Well, the more magic it stores, the thicker the diaper gets. So when it gets thin, you're about out of magic."

"Let me get this straight. The magic in the diaper will just keep building until it gets so thick I can't walk?"

He opened his mouth to answer, but then paused and considered for a moment. "I suppose that's a possibility."

"What? How long do I have?"

"I have no idea. These diapers were never designed for an adult, and no one really cares if a baby's diaper gets a little thicker. The reason I created the diaper bag as a receptacle of magic was so that the diaper wouldn't swell up too much during the first few years of being worn. After all, most children don't wear diapers past the age of three, five at the most."

"So I should have a few years, at least?"

"Well, I'm not sure."

"Why not?"

"You see, I haven't tested it on adults, who eat and drink more than a baby."

"So what are you saying? How long do I have before the diaper gets too thick?"

"I really have no idea. On the one hand, the diaper had to use magic to grow large enough to fit you. So perhaps it will still take several years. On the other hand, it's already increased in size, and might grow in thickness much faster."

"Well, what about your diaper? How long have you had it on?"

"Well as I mentioned, my diaper is a different model. It's been using up its magic over the last three years to make me younger. I honestly have no idea how quickly your diaper will get uncomfortably thick. You've probably got at least a few months before you'll really notice."

"I'd better hurry then. So this diaper will protect me from physical harm as well as magic. Does it provide any other protection?"

"Well, the pacifier will keep you from starving, and the magic of the diaper will make sure you don't get too hot or too cold, and it will protect you from illness or even poison."

"Wow. That's quite the protection. I'm starting to see why parents purchase them for their babies."

"Thank you."

"So how do I find this wizard?"

"All you have to do is focus. The diaper is drawn to the touchstone. They are connected."

"So that's it then? That's all I need to know? All I need to have?"

"Well, there is one more thing," the little wizard said. "You're going to have to take the diaper bag with you." He pulled a baby blue bag off the shelf. It had teddy bears and letter blocks all over it.

I cringed at the sight of it. "I can't walk around carrying that. Why do I need it, anyway? The diaper will clean itself."

"The bag is where the diaper stores the majority of the magic. Without it, the diaper would swell up to your knees within a week. It has to be within a few miles to stay magically connected. It's also where the pacifier disappears to and appears from when needed. It's designed with two spare diapers and room for two clean changes of clothes. Any clothing you put in here, diapers or otherwise, will be automatically cleaned."

I examined the bag for awhile. "Any chance it comes in another color?" As I said it the bag changed to a plain green bag. "That's better."

The wizard's mouth gaped open. "How did you do that?"

"Me? I thought you did that."

He just shook his head. "It wasn't me. Do you know what this means?"

"No."

He swallowed hard as he said it. "It means you're a wizard."

"No I'm not. There's no way."

"You're fourteen years old, right?"

I nodded.

"And you've never been around magic before?"

I shook my head no.

"Well, now that you've been exposed to magic, it's awoken your ability."

"My ability? What ability?"

"Every wizard has one spell he can do without thinking about it. It's called your ability."

"So my ability is to change the color of bags?"

"No. It's never something that simple. Either you have the ability to change the appearance of anything you touch, or you're magic is connected with the diaper."

"What do you mean? How could my magic be connected to the diaper, and how would that change the color of the bag?"

"Well, the bag and the diaper are connected magically. If you have power over one, you have power over the other."

"You're saying I have power over this diaper? That I can take it off?"

He shook his head. "No. If that was the case I could take it off, as well as my own. The protection spell is tied to the touchstone. Without it, no one can take it off."

"Wait. Does that mean the wizard who took the touchstone will be able to take it off? I'd lose my protection against him."

"It's possible, but only if you allow it."

"But if I don't get the touchstone, you'll be a baby forever."

He nodded as a frown filled his face. "That's the long and short of it."

"Then I'd better get going." I grabbed the green bag and slung it over one shoulder. "Before my diaper gets too thick for me to walk and you get too young to talk."

"Take two more changes of clothes with you, and a pair of pajamas, please." He said, handing over what he offered. "Also, there should be enough gold in the bag to meet your needs, but the supply isn't endless."

I took the clothes and stuffed them into the bag. "Well, I guess I'm on my way then. Any idea which way I should go?"

He just shook his head. "I don't know where that wizard came from or where he went, or if he even kept the stone. But you'll know which way to go."

I nodded and headed out the door, headed back the way I'd come. It had been a very long week since I'd come into town looking for an apprenticeship. I'd found one, but one nothing like what I'd expected. Now I had provisions of a sort, and a goal I had to accomplish soon.

I kept walking southeast out of the town and off the road without thinking much about it. I didn't know exactly how, but I knew which way I had to go. I walked for three days and slept out in the open. I had nothing to eat, I saw no one and saw no sign of predators as I crossed the grasslands. Around noon on the fourth day the pacifier flew into my mouth and a gratefully sucked on it for several hours as it filled my stomach. The milk wasn't as satisfying as food, but it was sweet and delicious, and met my needs.

A few hours before sunset I came across a fence and figured I would run into other people soon. I tried to remove the pacifier, but it wouldn't budge. Unwilling to go any farther with a pacifier stuck in my mouth, I sat down and kept sucking. It wasn't long before I fell asleep.

"What are you doing here?" a gruff voice said.

Startled from sleep I looked around and saw the sun was just setting, or was it rising? A farmer was staring down at me, holding a rake. "Just taking a quick nap," I said. Thankfully the pacifier was gone.

"Why? Who are you? Where do you live?"

"I'm Charlie. I'm on a quest."

"A quester, eh? You weren't eyeing my melons, were you?"

I stood up and looked over the fence. There was at least an acre filled with plants with broad leaves, but no melons. "What melons? I don't see any fruit."

"Well, you wouldn't, would you. At least not yet. It's still early spring."

I laughed. "If there are no melons, why would I be after them?"

"Well, I mean, that is," the farmer stammered.

"Don't worry. My master sent me with provisions."

"Harrumph," the farmer concluded. "A wise master then. But where are you headed?"

"Southeast."

"Where?"

I just shook my head. "I don't really know. I just know what I'm looking for lies in that direct." I pointed southeast. "I took a little break when I got to your farm so I could decide the right way to go around."

"Well, you're about a day's walk from the ocean," he said. "So if you don't find it before you reach the shores, you're probably headed for Darkling Isle."

"Darkling Isle? I've never heard of it."

"It's an island about a month's ocean voyage away, but no one goes there. At least, no one without magic."

"Why is that?"

"I don't know all the reasons, but they say a witch lives there, and she doesn't welcome visitors. If what you seek is on that island, you should give up your quest and tell your master to get it himself."

I sighed, unsure what to do. As I shifted my weight, I noticed my diaper was quite full. Four days worth of meals all in one afternoon must have gone right through me while I slept. I wouldn't be able to walk right until I cleaned it. "I can't. This is one quest I have to complete myself."

"Well, good luck to you then." He turned and walked away, leaving me to wonder how much of what he said was true.

As soon as he was out of earshot I put my hand on one hip and whispered, "Monatingo."

The diaper swelled up farther as it magically filled with water which then vibrated for nearly a minute before magically disappearing once more.

Feeling relieved and refreshed, I started walking along the fence line until I came to a road. I didn't see anyone else for more than an hour, which is about how long it took me to reach something other than farmland. I thought it was the center of town, except all I could see was a feed store, a hardware store, and a vegetable stand. There were a dozen people or so inside or walking from one building to the next. I did my best to ignore them and keep going. Each time I came to a junction, I took stock of which way I needed to go, always heading in the same general direction.

The longer I walked, the more people I saw. I passed a few more farms before I came to another intersection with twice as many businesses as before. This was repeated several times until the businesses didn't stop, except for small homes smashed up against each other. I'd never imagined so many people could live so closely together.

Just before sundown I reached the coast and knew I needed to head out to sea, but had no idea how to do that. I sat there, staring at the ocean while the sun went down, trying to decide what to do. Was the farmer right? Did a witch have the touchstone on some distant island that no one would sail to?

The sun set behind me I stared out to sea, weighing my options and filling my diaper. A stiff breeze came in off the ocean, but I remained comfortably warm.

Lights along the shore caught my eye and I turned to see a busy seaport. There were ships being loaded and others being unloaded. An idea began forming in my mind. I needed a ship. How much money would it take to pay for a ship to take me to a place no one ever went?

I pulled the bag off my shoulder and looked inside.

There was nothing there. No clothes, no diapers, no pajamas, and especially no money.

My heart started pounding. Had I been robbed in the night? I reached into the bag, desperate to find the money the little wizard promised was there, and something pressed against my hand.

I grabbed it and pulled out a fist full of gold coins. "It's a magic bag," I said aloud. Doing a quick count I saw I was holding at least a dozen large gold coins, each one worth five years wages for a common farmer. It was more money than I'd touched in my lifetime, more than I expected to ever hold.

Dropping the gold back into the bag I watched it disappear, feeling my confidence fill to the brim. I shouldn't have any problem hiring a ship and crew with what was in the bag.

The breeze shifted and I caught a whiff of the stench from my diaper. Cringing, I put my hand on one hip again and whispered, "Monatingo."

babyboy061997

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
  4. Private
I just found this story and it's really good, is there any chance you will keep going?

kerry

ADISC Moderator
Staff
Role
  1. Little
  2. Incontinent
Another story that has not been updated in over two years