Diaper pride

Jim100

Est. Contributor
Role
Incontinent
I would like to see more about Thanks Giving before Christmas but I fear that we are commercializing the holidays not the separate 3, Thanks Giving, Christmas and the New Year. If we see during Christmas we don't celebrate Christ's birthday, weather it is the day of Christ's birth or not, we see everything but; we see what to buy and everything that doesn't talk about Christ's day.

TeddyBearCowboy

A real-life, genuine teddy bear cowboy...
Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Diaperfur, Little
As a cowboy, I am kind of more fond of beef than turkey. :D

Course I couldn't get everyone else agree to have steak for the Thanksgiving Dinner this year. So turkey and ham I guess it will be.

🧸

BobbiSueEllen

A sweet AB toddler girl in diapers
Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Sissy
Today's T-giving breakfast: 4 eggs, over-medium, 4 sausage patties, 4 buttery biscuit halves with country sausage gravy. And OJ...in a Nuk Perfect Fit baba with toddler nipple. And I'm making a boatload of devilled eggs later for Mí Família.

armydipr

Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Incontinent
Someone at my home, neglected to thayw my damn turkey, so I am thawing it now tomorrow is my Thanksgiving turkey, lol so I made a super spicy, not hot Mind you, chicken chili. And for breakfast, I made french toast, ham and cheese omelettes hehe and saugages

KitsuneFox

> Likes Cuddles <
Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Incontinent, Carer
Cuddles are going very well ☺ .

I should have gotten more food than a pumpkin pie ... stores will be closed for few more hours .