Diaper/ poop substitutes?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Diaperedgirl

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
Hey, so im currently in my parents house in a discreet neighboor hood so ordering things is out of the question and there are no shops, do do any of you know substitutes for diapers, also substitutes for poo, i dont like the smell of poop and are looking for a alternative any ideas?

Well, as for the alternative to poo, I find that if you clean yourself out, freeze some marshmallows, then running warm water over them they slide right in. Usually. I think the most I've done is 8 normal sized ones. Not mini. You have the incredible urge to go, but it's just marshmallow. Same thing with bananas. Just the marshmallows definitely keep you from holding them in. You can't control it.

If you simply want to add something to the seat of your diaper - and not insert anything - bananas and thick oatmeal are good options.

I don't think it's possible to get a proper substitute for a diaper. Some cloth fans really like towels around their waist, but you'd still need plastic pants for them to keep stuff in proper. I guess plastic bag over them would work, too..? But honestly IMO there are no substitute for diapers.

I don't like to mess, but being squishy is fun sometimes, so I might pour some warm (not hot!) porridge into the back of my nappy if I feel like it..!
It feels really nice.

But honestly, I'd wait until I'd have my own space to practice this hobby/lifestyle.

TyphaHare said:
I don't think it's possible to get a proper substitute for a diaper. Some cloth fans really like towels around their waist, but you'd still need plastic pants for them to keep stuff in proper. I guess plastic bag over them would work, too..? But honestly IMO there are no substitute for diapers.

I don't like to mess, but being squishy is fun sometimes, so I might pour some warm (not hot!) porridge into the back of my nappy if I feel like it..!
It feels really nice.

But honestly, I'd wait until I'd have my own space to practice this hobby/lifestyle.
When I was maybe 13 I frequently used the towel-and-plastic-bag method and got pretty proficient at it. That was when I was living with my parents (and still am) and after having diapers in the house for the past 5 years and using them weekly I'm still in the clear, so it is possible with the proper precautions

Reactions: TyphaHare
abdilly said:
If you simply want to add something to the seat of your diaper - and not insert anything - bananas and thick oatmeal are good options.
Seconded.

Also, pudding adds a very interesting level depth to simulation and doesn't dry out like oatmeal does.

Reactions: Zorbid
I don't use pudding, bananas or marshmallows because they have so much sugar in them. Sugar feeds yeast and stuff like that.
Oatmeal is ideal for me, because it also cares for the skin, it makes it feel softer and better. It helps out.

You can get sugar free pudding. warm it up and that will simulate a bowel movement pretty good. Oatmeal is good for the skin but feels weird.

Zorbid said:
You can get sugar free pudding. warm it up and that will simulate a bowel movement pretty good. Oatmeal is good for the skin but feels weird.

Way too expensive to just waste off. I don't think they even sell that over here, and I can make my own any time I want with corn starch, or potato starch and just not add sugar.
Wasting food is a really big point for me, so I won't use something that is highly specialized, very expensive, uses a lot of rare resources or doesn't come with an added bonus, like oatmeal with it's skin-smoothing properties. I also don't need it to be brown or some other poop-ish quality since I don't particularly want to feel like I messed myself, just want to feel squishy and fun.

@Diaperedgirl

If you do not like the smell of poo, ive tried shaving cream. It feels really nice!

You could try controlling diet to reduce smells if you really want to try it. But the smell of poo is just something you have to be prepared for like the smell of pee also.

I have heard of people using their pants/panties and stuffing them with toilet paper and wetting into them. However i do not reccomend you do it anywhere except your bathroom as it will soak through!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back