Not open for further replies.

Kovy

is back, baby!
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Little
  3. Carer
Recall in this thread the times that stick out in your memory from when you were young that have to deal with diapers. Don't lie, but be detailed!

I personally have enough memories concerning diapers to fill a book. I intend to modify this thread later.

Takashi

Always willing to give help to those who seek it.
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Carer
I remeber laying down in my parents bathroom and my mom changing my diaper around 2 or 3 years old; That's really it.

Gaius

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Private
I remember flushing a pair of training pants down the toilet when I was toilet training. I remember being put into a diaper for bed by a babysitter when I was probably 3 or so. I remember finding a diaper under my parents' bed when I was around 6, I can't for the life of me remember what I did with it. I remember trying to put on a cloth diaper on myself when I was 7, unsuccessfully. And I remember my dad making me change my nephew when I was about 9. That was the grossest experience of my life, besides an unfortunate incident while helping to fix the plumbing that I won't go into.

Rational

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
I remember when i was like 5/6. When my mom stashed my pullups from potty training in the closet and brought them out. I got in to them and put the whole the whole package full on. And wadled around. xD

Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Carer
I remember being two or three and my Dad coming in on a Sunday morning and asking me if I wanted to wear underwear or a diaper that day. Of course I chose the diaper. We went to the grocery store with my brother and sister, and when we got there he asked if anyone needed to use the bathroom, and I said I did. He replied that I have a diaper on. As we were checking out, he asked again, and I, sitting in a dirty diaper, replied that I did. I think he said something to the effect of "too late," and the checker laughed.

It's odd that I remember all that because I remember virtually nothing of my childhood until late in middle school.

spddan

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
  4. Other
I remember a lot of things about diapers from childhood, but I'll just mention some highlights. I remember:

- My first memory. I was probably not even 2 years old, and my mom took me with her into the bathroom. When she sat down I noticed she didn't wear a diaper, so I asked "Mommy, where's your diaper?" To which her response was, "grownups don't wear diapers." I did not want to hear that. Give up diapers? Never! lol
- Being 4 years old and freshly potty trained. I was still using a pull up for #2 and night time wearing, but I wanted to be back in full diapers. My mom had a couple diapers for my baby brother sitting int the glove compartment, so I took one out once while no one was around and openned it up on the seat. I tried to sit down on it and wrap myself, but was upset because it wasn't big enough for me.
- Having numerous accidents as a child, with the occasional threat to put me back in diapers (which unfortunately didn't happen)
- Being 5 and being forced to wear a diaper after having an accident in my Sunday school class
- Being 10 and putting on a pair of my little brothers good nites (was pretty tight). I put it on and walked into the living room where my friend was resting. It was late at night and we were holding a 'freak out' contest. I won! lol

There's a lot more, of course, but these are a few of the ones that really stand out for me.

Shukkume

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Carer
I remember wearing a barney diaper when I was like 4 or 5, and I remember changing my brother's diaper when he was about 3. (For some reason I hated it back then when I was a tomboy :laugh: )

Wegs

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I have quite a few:
-Putting on all my night-timee pull-ups at once
-Night-time in a camping ground. I was looking in my pants at my pull-up XD
-Being next to a toilet wearing a pull-up during potty-training, and choosing my pull-up

Angusmac

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Private
I remember complaining that the diapers were hot to wear during a road trip down south. This would have been in the 70's with the early pampers, I was probably 3 or 3.5 at most.

-Gus

Role
  1. Diaper Lover
The only memories pertaining to diapers from my childhood are wearing leftover pull-ups from training when I was about 7.

WhiteWolf

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Other
  2. Private
Wow, i guess i was an early trainer, i trained either sligtly before i turned two or slightly after. Never once had a legitimate accident since. The only expierence i have had with a diaper was indirectly with my neighbour who was in a pull-up getting changed by his mother (they were in my grandparents bathroom but if you dont close the door all the way it will open up slightly)

mm3

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Carer
  2. Other
I'll definitely come back to this thread later on, but for now...

I remember my earliest memory, it was me at around 3 or maybe just before I was 4, sitting in front of the TV at the crack of dawn *drooling* in front of Barney, a foot from the TV in a diaper and a t-shirt.

My mom still has the picture of it. 3yo and I figured out how to turn on the TV. ^_^

... Damn, and to think that damned purple dinosaur creeps me out nowadays.

Hex

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Sissy
[font="Calibri,Arial"](This one is copied from the other thread) When I was around 4/5-ish, I remember we ran out of pull-ups one night. I had to wear one of my younger brother's nappies instead that night. I don't remember being too fussed about it, but during the night I had to go. I couldn't get the nappy off to go, so I went in and woke up my parents to get them to take it off. They were tired, and presumably didn't want to get up, so they said they'd change me in the morning. Yet I persisted until they took them off. To top things off, I couldn't hold it long enough to make it to the bathroom, and ended up going in the diaper anyway, as my parents got out of bed (they weren't very pleased).

Another time, I was wearing pull-ups for the night, and my dad's friend came over to visit with his daughter. Again, I guess this was around 5. He woke me up to play with his friend's daughter. I was worried about wearing a nappy (my family never pretended that pull-ups weren't just another type of nappy) around her, but she probably didn't notice considering they were under my pyjamas.

The final memory I can think of right now: Again around 4/5, I was woken up in the night by my parents, as they were going to collect the car (which was in for repair) from the car garage. I was already in my pull-ups and pyjamas at the time, and was worried about being out in them (despite only going from one car to another).

The only memory I have from when I wore diapers during the day is of the first time I was shown the potty.
[/font]

Milla

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Babyfur
  3. Sissy
I can remember pre-school snack time, where I would finish my goldfish and apple juice, and them climb up into this "loft" play dealy. I can remember wetting myself on the ladder there, talking to a friend, nearly every day.

In the same pre-school, there was a time I went #2 and refused to get changed by the teachers, so my mom had to do it when she came to pick me up :rolleyes:

I wet at night, so I wore pull-ups, followed by Goodnites to bed for years. There was an incident when I had realized that I liked wearing diapers (Around 7 maybe) and purposefully messed myself in bed, in an attempt to get my mom to put me back in diapers. I woke up with a fresh pull-up and no diapers, needless to say.

avery

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Private
-> i remember the shape and the uncomfortable abrasive feeling of the wet spot that would appear on the front of my sweat pants and slowly grow over the course of the day after i stopped wearing diapers in the daytime. when it got obvious one day the preschool ladies put a diaper on me and stuffed my wet underpants in my pocket. on the way home that evening my dad commented that it smelled like i'd need to be changed when we got home, like he didn't even remember that i'd stopped wearing diapers. i was really mad at him for forgetting.

-> i remember the smell of a wet diaper when i would wake up in one, age 5 or so. that's all i remember about it, the smell. i kind of liked it.

-> i remember waking up in the middle of the night, sleepwalking. i was standing in my bedroom, and i'd pulled down the front of my pajamas and was peeing on the floor. my parents were in the room (they'd probably heard me bumping around) and when my mom saw what i was doing she said "oh my god!" and grabbed an unused diaper and opened it up under my stream of pee. very weird memory. i'd probably been looking for the bathroom, but wasn't awake enough to find my way there. quick thinking on my mom's part.

-> i remember borrowing my sister's diapers and wearing them under my clothes when we were playing up in our room in the afternoons. i was about 6 or 7, and she was 3. nowadays i'm paranoid that she still remembers that. she knew i wanted her to keep it a secret from our parents, but she didn't do a very good job of it, and i had lots of close calls. i'm pretty sure my parents knew what i was up to.

Nam Repaid

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I have a memory of walking up the hill behind my parent’s house as a child whole filling my diaper with poo. I'd have been two or younger at the time so I've never been sure the memory is real but it has been with me as long as I can remember.
My next oldest, and I'm sure of it was at 5 or 6 watching my friends baby sister being changed. Cloth diapers and plastic pants, her mom dipping them in the toilet to rinse off the poop, my first memory of seeing a girls privates... I often think that memory started me down the DL path.

Role
  1. Private
I remember getting changed in daycaer. It was a womans home where she watched like 6 to 7 children. I remember after naptime she asked anyone who needed a change to line up. I had to have been about 2 or 3

I remember having a crap addicent in the mall and I couldnt stop crying (preeschool)

I remember i got really really sick and poo samples needde to be taken (preeschool)

I remember crapping myself in preeschool. The teachers were very nice about changing me. I think I may have been sick. They felt bad

I crapped myself in first grade...stomach bugs suck. I was made fun of. Private schools rule though, I was taken aside given spare clothes they keep for issues like that and sent home.

I went through a little OCD phase in third grade. If i had skid marks in my underwhere I had to change them. Now one day my parents were out for the night and I had a teenage sitter. She noticed I kept putting underwear in the laundry. She said if i ran out id have to wear one of my brother's diapers. I immedietly stopped carrying on after that lol.

wow...i crapped my pants alot when i was little lol

Takashi

Always willing to give help to those who seek it.
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Carer
I remember getting changed in daycaer. It was a womans home where she watched like 6 to 7 children. I remember after naptime she asked anyone who needed a change to line up. I had to have been about 2 or 3

I remember having a crap addicent in the mall and I couldnt stop crying (preeschool)

I remember i got really really sick and poo samples needde to be taken (preeschool)

I remember crapping myself in preeschool. The teachers were very nice about changing me. I think I may have been sick. They felt bad

I crapped myself in first grade...stomach bugs suck. I was made fun of. Private schools rule though, I was taken aside given spare clothes they keep for issues like that and sent home.

I went through a little OCD phase in third grade. If i had skid marks in my underwhere I had to change them. Now one day my parents were out for the night and I had a teenage sitter. She noticed I kept putting underwear in the laundry. She said if i ran out id have to wear one of my brother's diapers. I immedietly stopped carrying on after that lol.

wow...i crapped my pants alot when i was little lol

Don't feel bad CK; I did the same thing.

Clarissa

Banned
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Me

I remember i was late with toilet training. Most of the time I would be dressed in a T-Shirt and diapers (mostly pampers) at home.

Status
Not open for further replies.