• Please go to your preferences page and make sure your "See Mature Topics" setting is set. Setting it to "Yes" means you see the Mature Topics forum (contains political and religious debates). Setting it to "No" means you do not see those threads.

Diaper keeps sliding down

Status
Not open for further replies.
Role
Diaper Lover
Does anyone else have this problem? Even when i am not wet this happens. It seems i can fasten my tapes (i usually put some thicker tapes over those) as tight as i can, but due to my disease noassatall (no ass at all lol) my diaper keeps sliding down in the back? Any recommendations? i was thinking about a small piece of tape on my back but i think that would be a little uncomfortable.

Role
Diaper Lover
Hmm, I've never really had this problem(with real diapers, at least), and I also lack a noticeable posterior. I'd advise against putting a piece of tape on your back, as that would be quite uncomfortable. I used to do that when I made make-shift diapers, and it wasn't very fun.

B

BabyWolf

If you put the leg tapes on properly, they should hold it up largely by themselves. The trick is to pull it tight in the crotch so the edges of the diaper are properly in the "groove".

Role
Other
Shy of growing hips, try putting the back of the diaper a little higher up than you normally do. Also if you can, before you add the other tape, wear the diaper for a bit and then refasten the tapes.

Or grow an ass.

DanielLionBoyMA

Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Babyfur
Silly boys.. Easy fix.. Wear a onsie! keeps things in place and its slighty tight and is elastic fabric. Easy enough to get at say babykins.com or other places.
Hope this helps.
Daniel

Darkfinn

Banned
Role
Diaper Lover, Incontinent,
What brand are you using? I've found that some brands (like Attends) tend to sag more than others. Just try to get as tight a fit as possible when putting it on... should help out.

Role
Diaper Lover
What brand are you using? I've found that some brands (like Attends) tend to sag more than others. Just try to get as tight a fit as possible when putting it on... should help out.
definitely. when i wore attends i pretty much HAD to wear underwear over them or they'd just fall right off after a while

Tafshin

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
I tend to wear a onesie more often than not. But if I don't. then I just make sure the top tapes are very tight and RIGHT above my hip-bones, and it usually stays in place that way

Plasgoot

Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
Try another brand of diaper and stick with the one that fits you best. Or try an onsie or just an oversized pair of briefs. Works for me !

dogboy

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
You could also wear some plastic pants. They make some with nice babyish designs. They can get hot in the summer, however.

Chaoswolf

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Sissy, Carer
lol mine dont fall off till after the 10th wetting XD

Raccoon

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Diaperfur,
Ah, then I suggest you try this. Preheat oven to 250 degrees. Don 1 standard layer, with holes (not too big or bits of gel will fall out) poked at crotch and a little more forward and beack, ie over principle wetting area. Take thin towel, take the short end, pull wide across the front, tuck in waist across the front. Tuck towel in a bit at the sides into leg holes; reach behind, and pull up other long end, tuck the short end in at rear, pulling it wide. Finish tucking in around leg holes, especially under crotch and around to the back. Put on standard disposable layer #2. Make sure you will spend the day alone with much to drink and no room mates. Plastic pants optional but recommended. You'll reach 10 pounds easily - and a good waddle. remember to put back oven to zero - or make cookies.

Last edited:

spankwall2

Contributor
Role
Adult Baby
Ah, then I suggest you try this. Preheat oven to 250 degrees. Don 1 standard layer, with holes (not too big or bits of gel will fall out) poked at crotch and a little more forward and beack, ie over principle wetting area. Take thin towel, take the short end, pull wide across the front, tuck in waist across the front. Tuck towel in a bit at the sides into leg holes; reach behind, and pull up other long end, tuck the short end in at rear, pulling it wide. Finish tucking in around leg holes, especially under crotch and around to the back. Put on standard disposable layer #2. Make sure you will spend the day alone with much to drink and no room mates. Plastic pants optional but recommended. You'll reach 10 pounds easily - and a good waddle. remember to put back oven to zero - or make cookies.
im confused?
how soes this help it not to sag
i say duct tape

dangermouse

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
As said, a onesie helps keep them in place. That's what they're designed for after all :D

Or tights. Get some of those thicker cotton tights. I find they're a bit more boyish, especially in more gender neutral colours. And after all, tights were originally intended for men anyway :D.

Other than that, one tip I'd read was about doing the bottom tapes first and angle them upwards towards the top of the diaper at a 45 degree-ish angle. Make sure they're snug, and then do the top tapes.

NEJay

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
Howabout suspenders? :)

I second the onesie idea.

Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Carer
I also have no ass. I'm seeing someone for it. Some people like masking tape. I like duct tape. It's easier to peel and tear. On a Dry 24/7, which are a little too big on me, I put a band aroudn my waste and two strips, one on each side, along the leg guards at the backs of my thighs and pull them upward toward the actual tapes. It keeps the leg openings tight against my skin. The should really make a medium and not a small/medium or medium/large.

Abena also makes a very good diaper cover: Abena Abri-Fix Soft Cotton Fixing Pants. It's a pair of really stretchy underwear. Even if you wear them continuously, they go back to their original size everytime you wash them or don't wear them for a while. They hold the diaper up and close to you very well and come up high on your waist and back. XP medical sells them. I have three.

Also, I'm not really seeing someone for the sarcasm impaired.

Status
Not open for further replies.