Not open for further replies.

Kovy

is back, baby!
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Little
  3. Carer
How do you react when someone cracks a diaper joke or an ABDL joke? On the flip side, how do others react if you make one?

Fire2box

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
I rarely react at all.

Though one time when my dad was dropping me off for the summer at my mom's over in Oregon my dad jokingly said " Don't forget to change" and before he could finish it off my mom said "what, his diapers?" At that moment I knew I did not have funny parents and I just sighed at how dumb it was. Really my mom would never let me do anything other then come to this site if I was at her place. :p

T

Thunder

I'd usually just laugh along, or sometimes just sigh at how ignorant some pathetic humans are.

Sam I am

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I feel all awkward on the inside but try to laugh it off on the outside.

satyrical

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Other
I've yet to hear of a funny diaper joke, so I just groan at yet another bad joke.

Donnie

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Diaperfur
  5. Carer
I sometimes make diaper jokes to people even when my mom and sis are around (cause they know Im a tb). If someone says something about diapers I'll say something like "diapers are the shit, man." Everyone thinks its a joke. I know better ;)

dogboy

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
I've not really encountered much in that regard, though one of the members in my choir is the same age as me, and has his birthday 4 days before mine. He always kids me about getting older, and how the things that happen to him are going to happen to me 4 days later. We're good friends. Anyway, when it was my birthday last December, he said, while in choir, that in 4 more days I was going to be in Depends! Everyone laughed. I hoped I didn't turn red, as he didn't know how close to the truth he really was...haha...

Dark Bringer

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I've found it funny so I've laughed. Maybe I found if funnier than others but not by a extraordinay amount. I've been wanting to get a chance to make a diaper joke but haven't had the opportunity.

Nexeon

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Private
I used to feel awkward, but that feeling mostly went away over the years. Now I just laugh if it's funny, like anyone else. As for me making jokes I havn't really done much, or really any for that matter, so it might feel weird.

mizzycub

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
I don't really hear that many. In fact, almost none. So I find it hard to say...

Role
  1. Incontinent
My wife and I used to joke about going to the movies and wearing a depends so we wouldn't miss any of it, but that was like right after we were married, and she had no idea about my AB/DL side.

But recently, we were at dinner with a bunch of our car club friends at a Wendy's, and my wife said something about my not doing anything for a few months after my surgery so I'll heal properly. One of the guys that heard her said that she could tie me to the bed and put me in a depends. My wife was really embarrassed about it, but I didn't say anything. What's really weird about it though, is that he knows, or at least he did know, that I have to wear diapers anyway. We don't know if he was just trying to be funny, or if he was serious, but neither of us were going to ask him right there at the table with all the others sitting around us.

When I hear a diaper joke from someone else, I just laugh a little nervously at it and don't say anything.

Slycamer

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Babyfur
i have herd one once and i just sighed and thought these truly are idiots.

raptor

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I usually pretend diapers are gross or whatever, I tend to overreact to it too.

spacemanBEN

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Carer
They don't come up in conversation that often, but when they do I feel a tad awkward, but certainly not noticeably as far as I can say. If it's funny, I laugh, if it's stupid I don't. It's especially awkward when I'm around someone who knows due to the fact that it must make them think about me and look for a reaction from me. Thankfully that's a very small group of people.

Milla

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Babyfur
  3. Sissy
It's not awkward, per se, as much as it is amusing. Someone makes a diaper joke, I laugh along with them, then chuckle silently to myself shortly thereafter. It's the mere mention of diapers that can get me to react (Most of the time it's just with the turn of a head).

During lunch once, we were waiting for the door to open (they put down this barrier to keep us rowdy youngins from entering the other side of school, some idiots were throwing food around). My friend grabs my friend Rachel and starts rocking her, saying that Rachel was her baby. Now, Rachel knows about my infantilism/diaper fetish. I say to her,

"Well, this is ironic." With a smile. She returns the smile with a snark response,

"Oh, shut up."

:D Those kind of things can brighten up a day, I suppose.

satyrical

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Other
Has anyone ever heard a remotely-funny diaper joke? This is bugging me now. There has to be a good one.

F

FullMetal

I always think "I wouldn't mind being in a diaper right now" and then immediately smile...which I think that they assume I am smiling at the joke...but I'm not..

FullMetal

Role
  1. Other
Has anyone ever heard a remotely-funny diaper joke? This is bugging me now. There has to be a good one.

Just situational ones.

I laugh at humorous ones.

My friends and I once had a discussion about +5 diapers of autochanging during a D&D roleplaying session. I don't remember how it came up though. (I did want some though.)

My sister is a nurse at a nursing home and works nights. We were talking at a family gathering and mentioned that she could call me between diaper changes. My aunt over heard only the end of the conversation, and asked when I was going get busy in that department, assuming my sister meant her babies diapers. My sister and I chuckled about my aunts misunderstanding, while I thought that my sister and I had probably changed an adult diaper within a little while of each other recently.

Status
Not open for further replies.