Diaper ideas?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Omnii

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Hello everyone :) brand new on here. In a couple weeks I'll have the house to myself and was debating about what to do after I get my rearz from my diaper guy (yes, I have a diaper guy). Saw some stories about going to get a full body massage at a legitimate parlor while diapered, which sounds very appealing. I have done the banana trick, enemas, and plugs. Any suggestions?

Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Hello everyone :) brand new on here. In a couple weeks I'll have the house to myself and was debating about what to do after I get my rearz from my diaper guy (yes, I have a diaper guy). Saw some stories about going to get a full body massage at a legitimate parlor while diapered, which sounds very appealing. I have done the banana trick, enemas, and plugs. Any suggestions?

These might not appeal to you precisely but this is what I find fun and if you're in to it, I suggest you try it.

One would be taking an old pair of underwear you don't care about and "using" them under your diaper. Even though I am a DL it gives you a naughty feeling like if you were a little kid who messed themself.

Then, if you don't mind the cleanup of course, you could try running or biking while using the banana trick. Riding your bike with the seat of your diaper a mess is an amazing feeling. Or when you start running you'll feel that you need to go, and when you finally go the feeling is indescribable.

Lastly I would suggest trying to make your diaper sag as much as possible. To get the result you need to take some pre-wetting/messing steps. 1st is to wearthe diaper clean for a while. I do this by using it as an "in-between" diaper. I wear it casually and if I need to go I either use the toilet or strap on a different diaper. Another great tip is using lead shot in the back of your diaper. It helps "wear" it so it will sag easier. The last step is the easiest. Just wet and mess as much as possible. I love that sagging feeling and just sitting in the biggest, smelliest, and dirtiest diaper so far.

In terms of going out in public, I'm not much of a fan. The only times I've done it and enjoyed it are either A: when I'm alone or B: When it was well concealed.

The first was at a private beach. It was at my cottage and very secluded. So I was able to go swimming in nothing but a diaper. It swelled up and sagged like crazy. One of my greatest experiences.

One I would highly suggest is seeing a movie. I suggest picking a not so busy one at a low traffic hour. I went to see Fast and Furious 7 wearing a diaper. I went at an off-peak time near the later half od the movie's presence in theaters. Needless to say, there were not many people there. I was able to watch the whole movie and able to wet and mess while watching. Thank goodness I was able to keep it pretty well concealed. I went home on my motorcycle (another amazing experience), and changed. It was only when I got home I realised how stinky I was (The smell of stale popcorn covered it pretty well).

Last edited:

Omnii

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Chozenforlife - not sure about the underwear and then diapered. Sounds uncomfortable. But the movie idea sounds good. I'll give that a try. I'm still excited about going to get a massage. Just want to relax whiled diapered. Heard they're pretty nonchalant about it if you say it's for a medical reason.

Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Chozenforlife - not sure about the underwear and then diapered. Sounds uncomfortable. But the movie idea sounds good. I'll give that a try. I'm still excited about going to get a massage. Just want to relax whiled diapered. Heard they're pretty nonchalant about it if you say it's for a medical reason.
Never tried that, I would personally be too embarrassed.

Omnii

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Idk. Nobody knows I like diapers in my life. Figured it would be calming having someone see me in one without having a negative view of me.

Status
Not open for further replies.