Diaper Hoarder

Status
Not open for further replies.
CrinklesTheBunny said:
I know what the original post says. But still, it's pointless to have baby diapers you can't even wear just to have them too look at. It takes up space.

Seriously, going to call my collection of stuffed turtles pointless, too?

So you're going to make this about you PaciPilot? This has nothing to do with you. I never was talking about collections in general. I was specifically talking about having and hoarding diapers you can't even use. So my suggestion to you is back off. Go bother someone else.

ROFL, lets not get into calling things pointless. I mean how many of us have a reason to wear diapers or act little?

Anyway, back to OP
That's not that many, I had a box of luvs and huggies overnights, underjams, and parents choice. Along with packages of pampers swadlers, baby dry, easy ups, huggies little movers, snug and dry, goodnights, and many many more that I collected over a few months, and used over the next year. Now tho I'm down to only having a few left of each.

I love huggies overnights. They are smaller than pampers, but they don't tear or over strech like pampers. I used one every night for over a month XD

I probably have more cloth diapers than I need, but they sort of accumulated over the years. Sometimes I would buy medium cloth because I thought I needed them, but now I usually wear the small size because they are more functional. It's easier for me to cover a small cloth diaper with small sized plastic pants. My guess for collecting baby diapers is that having them helps their owner regress. What we do is object oriented, so I can understand having them. They bring back those baby feelings.

CrinklesTheBunny said:
So you're going to make this about you PaciPilot? This has nothing to do with you. I never was talking about collections in general. I was specifically talking about having and hoarding diapers you can't even use. So my suggestion to you is back off. Go bother someone else.

Well, isn't ''having and hoarding diapers'' what the OP is doing though? So if you call that pointless, then yes, you're calling his way of enjoying diapers pointless, and thus your opinion does have to do with him.

If you disagree with what the OP does, why keep posting in the thread? Live and let live; you can enjoy diapers your way and he can enjoy his his way.

It's interesting that people are using diapers to bring back memories, but how many can actually remember what they wore as a baby?

I had quite a stash of baby diapers at one point also. Many of the diapers in that picture were used, and quite a few were tossed also--somewhat regrettably. But that's how it goes with my stash. I'm often trying new baby diapers. Some are hits, some are misses. The misses tend to accumulate until I have to make a tough call: Use immediately or toss. A decision has to be made, as otherwise there will be no room in my stash for new things.

As I've become steadily more vested in cloth diapers over the past few years--both baby and adult kinds--the peaks and valleys have become less pronounced, and I've also had to be a bit more careful about the diapers I buy. My stash has a limited amount of space. Right now, I think I have something like 80 cloth diapers, one bag of Pampers, and one bag of Luvs. And I am certain to use those Pampers and Luvs. No imminent tossing, I'm happy to say!

You do have quite a collection there but only one dresser full of diapers by my standards is not considered hoarding. I would say that if they covered 1-2 rooms or more of your house then I would say that it is hoarding. If you want to keep them that is more power to you but the only way I use baby diapers is if I am using them as stuffers.

Sorry Crinkles when someone attacks someone here for what they do people come to the defense of them. With all due respect I do not have a attitude. We all have our days and you must be having one today Sorry. Its up to each member here if they want to interact with me its their choice. I understood we are all here for a common cause not to be chastiszed for what we do or what we have. If this comes off as brash then so be it He or she has the right to do what he or she does. If you do not want to interact with me that is your choice. PaciPilot keep doing what you are doing do not let others here ruin your choice or collecting abilities Gotta love living in the good ole USA!

I would love to buy some of those old goodnites!!!! Your sitting on a gold mine!!!!

I get just as excited buying diapers as wearing them. I love having bags of them under the bed and a diaper drawer in my dresser, and I love replenishing the diaper drawer like I did this morning (huge stack of Tena Slip Maxis out, huge stack of M4s in). Given that being ABDL's a form of paraphilia a lot of us are attracted to diapers generally, so hoarding them makes total sense.

Stuffer Heaven!

PaciPilot said:
Okay, I think I may have crossed the line into diaper hoarder territory. I have A TON of baby diapers. Literally, its heavy. I don't even know what I'm going to do with them, but I like having them. I find them kind of comforting to look at and feel.

I understand completely about looking at them and feeling them! I do the same with my collection almost daily (who am I kidding, it is daily!). The difference between your collection and mine, yours probably smell better (if you sniff them)! My avatar picture is my collection by the way, built the cabinet myself to store my diapers in my closet. Every so often I open up the doors, look inside, touch them one at a time, hear what they sound like and smell them (I don't even like the plastic smell, that I know of). My collection currently consists of (yes, I keep a list!):

Abena M4 = 113
Absorbency Plus = 2
ABU = 11
Active Ultra Plus = 15
Attends = 24
AwwSoCute = 1
Bambino Bellissimo = 42
Bambino Teddy = 43
Bambino Classico = 1
DC Amor = 1
Dry 24/7 = 0
Fabine = 2
NorthShore Supremes = 2
Promise = 11
Snuggies = 1
Tena Slip Maxi = 96
Always Discreet = 2
Baby = 15
Cheap = 14
Goodnites = 12

TOTAL = 408

Last edited by a moderator:
There's things I don't understand, and sometimes I have a habit judging things instead of trying to understand them. It's a fault I have.

It is my fault for being a jerk and a rude idiot. Sorry to all.

Last edited by a moderator:
Just a reminder to people, if something breaks the rules, report it. Please don't keep replying, especially if your posts also break the rules.

Now, please get back on the topic of this thread.

I tried getting back on topic! Seems all people want to do on here anymore is fight.

Hello,

Outside of my diapers my insurance sends me each month I have collected a ok collection. I have one pack of Pampers size 7, I have a pack of LUVS size 6, packs of Parents Choice size 6 I use regularly as doublers during the day, Packs of Pampers Easy-Up's I use as overnight stuffers as they hold a bit more than the Parents Choice, I have about a half a pack of Pampers Cruisers 6 left. And I have a 40 pack of Fitti brand diapers. Those are my pride and joy as they were the first brand I ever wore when I went back into diapers at 13 for bed wetting. Back then they were being sold 4 for a dollar at the 99 cent store. Plastic backed at that time of course. Now, ick, they are cloth like backed. But still HAD to get a bag for memory's sake. I LOVE them. They have balloons with happy faces and the happy faces fade when they are wet. I used to wear them sometimes during the day when home alone and used to love watching the happy faces fade as I soaked one. :) Awwww, memories....lol.

As for adult diapers, I have 5 packs of Abena level 4's, 5 packs of Wellness Briefs Superio, 2 race car diapers I got from a friend that's wrapped in a trash bag to keep them safe, and I have 10 cases of Wings Choice Plus. Then of course the two cases a month of cheap store brand diapers my insurance sends me a month that I use all off. I use the 10 cases in storage to supplement times when I use more than the insurance sends. They said they will only send enough diapers for 5 a day and if I need more than that I need to buy them myself. I typically go through between 6-8 diapers per day. The baby diaper stuffers help extend and reduce the amount of adult diapers. So anyway, I have a bit of a "stash" going. I keep most of it in my closet at home, but I keep some in my storage unit so I don't have stacks of boxes in my tiny room. :) But yea, that's my stash. Not sure if I am a diaper hoarder or not though.

-Baby Stanley

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh I wish my collection was that big....but in time it well. Not certain why, but I have this need to make certain I have plenty of diapers, pads, and even baby diapers on hand. Might have something to do with monthly cash flow....lol

stanley19802 said:
And I have a 40 pack of Fitti brand diapers. Those are my pride and joy as they were the first brand I ever wore when I went back into diapers at 13 for bed wetting. Back then they were being sold 4 for a dollar at the 99 cent store. Plastic backed at that time of course. Now, ick, they are cloth like backed. But still HAD to get a bag for memory's sake. I LOVE them. They have balloons with happy faces and the happy faces fade when they are wet. I used to wear them sometimes during the day when home alone and used to love watching the happy faces fade as I soaked one. :) Awwww, memories....lol.
I've never heard of those, what is their size/absorbency compared to easy ups? Are they the same as any other product with just a differnt print?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back