Diaper friends

griphixx

Tiny lmao
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Babyfur
  3. Little
did anyone have a friend when they were younger that they did abdl stuff with? i had this one friend around the 1st grade that would stay the night at my house sometimes. at the time, she was a bed wetter and her mom would make her pack overnight diapers to prevent an incident. i caught her changing into one once, and she asked if i would put one on as well, and for the better part of a year we would play, sleep, and wet in diapers without anyone being any the wiser.

• Love
Reactions: TigerDL, Diapercutie, Cottontail and 6 others
Thats awesome! I had a friend like that as well in the 3rd grade. he was incontinent and wore diapers to bed. when i found out i couldn't resist and asked him for a diaper. he was embarrassed but extremely happy i didn't make fun of him. Until high school almost everyday i would go to his house and he would give me a diaper and we would play in diapers until supper time and i went home.

Reactions: TigerDL, Diapercutie, nwm and 4 others
Sissyboy00 said:
Thats awesome! I had a friend like that as well in the 3rd grade. he was incontinent and wore diapers to bed. when i found out i couldn't resist and asked him for a diaper. he was embarrassed but extremely happy i didn't make fun of him. Until high school almost everyday i would go to his house and he would give me a diaper and we would play in diapers until supper time and i went home.
that's adorable :)

I remember on a few separate occasions having friends stay over and they would end up wearing on of my bed wetting diapers for the night with me, that was back when I was young and it was all innocent

Reactions: TigerDL, nwm, griphixx and 2 others
bidl said:
I remember on a few separate occasions having friends stay over and they would end up wearing on of my bed wetting diapers for the night with me, that was back when I was young and it was all innocent
Did they ever use them? Or just wore with you?

I remember these sisters next door to me as a kid. They were Mommy and Auntie to me and I was a completely unable to talk or walk baby. I may have been about 8 or 9 years old and they were a couple years younger. We did that ALL summer and I vaguely remember their mother always asking them if I could have juice or a cookie or something. Cheap baby diapers always had me in damp pants or up the back the back of my shirt and I'm more than certain now as an adult how VERY obvious that would have been to the mother! I really wish I could still have that sort of environment now in my life.

Reactions: Lyric and nwm
When I was around 5-6, I was unusually confident and vocal about the fact that I liked diapers. I had a friend, Josh, who was the same age as me who showed me that he had a little stash of several diapers of his own, presumably left over from when he was a baby, kept in his dresser drawer. They were a secret from his parents— I remember him telling me that when he heard his mom coming, he would just put them away really quickly. I think we may have tried them on briefly together in his room, but we didn’t use them and nothing came of it.

A year or two passed, and we no longer went to the same school but were still friends. We would talk about diapers from time to time, and eventually we came up with plans to take a couple of Little Swimmers I had stashed at home and wet them together. One day, when he came over to play, we hid them under our shirts and went across the street to a park. When we were alone, we watched each other wet them one at a time, and threw them into a big field of kudzu. My father came by shortly to pick us up, and the day ended uneventfully.

A couple weeks later, I was eating dinner with my parents when we got a call on the phone. My mother’s tone soon became furious and tearful at once, and I quickly deduced that it was my friend’s mom on the phone, telling her everything. My own parents had caught me with a bunch of my own used diapers a couple months previously; while that’s another story, suffice to say that it was really ugly and I was still in hot water. The rest of the night consisted of my parents screaming at me and crying in disgust, all while interrogating me to get to the bottom of whose idea the whole thing was. (My friend’s mother had apparently said that “her Josh didn’t do things like that,” and given that I had been caught before, my mom was inclined to believe her.) I’ll never know how they found out, or why Josh presumably ratted me out.

Of course, I was grounded again. I was about to turn 8; thankfully, my parents didn’t cancel my party, nor did they rescind Josh’s invitation. However, that was the last time I ever got to see him.

I wonder about him relatively often these days; to be honest, I can’t imagine that he didn’t grow up to be a diaper lover. If he did, I hope his mom ultimately grew to be more understanding than my own ever was.

Reactions: TigerDL, diapernh, bobbilly and 1 other person
Serendiapity said:
Of course, I was grounded again. I was about to turn 8; thankfully, my parents didn’t cancel my party, nor did they rescind Josh’s invitation. However, that was the last time I ever got to see him.
Aiee. :( Damn, that's rough. And age 8? Jeez. I mean... Kids do funny/silly stuff when they're that old. I had literal pissing contests with my friends at that age. Anyway, sorry you had to go through that. I wonder if Josh simply shared what he thought was an amusing tale with the wrong person, it blew up on him, and ultimately back onto you.

griphixx said:
did anyone have a friend when they were younger that they did abdl stuff with?
I wish. When I was in elementary school, I knew a couple of kids who I was pretty certain wore diapers, and I was close enough to one of them to call her a friend. I was wayyyyyyyy too embarrassed about liking diapers to bring it up, though. It wasn't until college that the idea of talking to anybody about diapers really crossed my mind.

Reactions: Serendiapity
Cottontail said:
Aiee. :( Damn, that's rough. And age 8? Jeez. I mean... Kids do funny/silly stuff when they're that old. I had literal pissing contests with my friends at that age. Anyway, sorry you had to go through that. I wonder if Josh simply shared what he thought was an amusing tale with the wrong person, it blew up on him, and ultimately back onto you.

Thank you— I really appreciate you saying that. Even though it doesn’t really impact my life these days (at least tangibly), I’ll admit to thinking a lot about the way my parents reacted to me being a DL.

I’d never considered the possibility that the secret came out as a result of an anecdote gone wrong, but that’s as good a possible explanation as any. My working theory for a long time now has been that he got his stash discovered and tried pinning it on me to get out of trouble, but I can’t imagine he would have just done it out of malice; after all, we were friends without any kind of bad blood between us.

Last edited:
Serendiapity said:
My working theory for a long time now has been that he got his stash discovered and tried pinning it on me to get out of trouble, but I can’t imagine he would have just done it out of malice; after all, we were friends without any kind of bad blood between us.
Yes. The DL version of that subplot from A Christmas Story, where Ralphie is pressured to explain how he learned the word "fuck," and implicates his friend Schwartz (who then gets spanked) even though his own dad is to blame. It's quite plausible.

• Haha
Reactions: TigerDL, nwm and Serendiapity
Back