• Please go to your preferences page and make sure your "See Mature Topics" setting is set. Setting it to "Yes" means you see the Mature Topics forum (contains political and religious debates). Setting it to "No" means you do not see those threads.

diaper for the second time

Status
Not open for further replies.

diapernew2

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, , Private
Hello,

I would like to wear my first good diaper since i was a youngster... I wore a depend and really didnt like it all that, i am looking @ xpmedical and i was thinking about the Molicare or the Abi-form... i was wondering witch one of those 2 diapers would be better... i am a male if that makes a difference... I want a thick diaper, but one that isnt noticalbe under cloths...

thanks and i am happy to finally to explore my diaper/baby life..

also - how is shipping from xpmedical - does it really come in a plain box?

Ace

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
I haven't tried the molicares, but I have tried the abena x pluses, they are absolutely awesome and I think most reviews state that the abenas are slightly better. I have ordered from XP in the past, they are discreet for the most part.

You might want to check out our wiki page on online ordering, it has a lot of good info that should help you out. Here's the link: Ordering online - ADISC Answers Wiki

HuskyRye

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Diaperfur, Sissy
Abena X-Pluses are awesome, extremely thick too! (Not that noticeable either, if you were baggy clothing, and try not to be paranoid) :) But XP Medical is where I get mine from, and they do ship discreet, and it's rather quick too. :D

krebstar

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
I just got a bag of abena air supers from xp medical. shipping took about a week from CA to CT, and it was plain brown packaging. i was worried about getting the x plus because i heard about how thick they are, and i'm really happy with the supers so far. by far the best diaper i've tried yet, though i plan on ordering some x pluses soon :)

LittleAdam

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Incontinent
XP is great, they always ship discrete, and I'm sure you'll be satisfied.

Status
Not open for further replies.