Diaper for bedwetting

I agree with BetterDry due to their quick absorption of flooding stream.

Reactions: BWAron
I always wear cloth diapers and rubber pants for bedwetting. I get them from Changing Times Diaper co and Babykins. I use big pins with different colored ducky heads and rubber pants because otherwise my sheets and mattress would get wet.

Reactions: BWAron
i always love bunnyhops from abu! the hook and loop tapes are really helpful, theyre super cute, and if you get them scented they smell like baby powder

I use tenna slip with plastic pants

I'm using seni quatro diapers at night

Reactions: checkingoutall
Rearz overnight is my choice for tabbed diapers, being diapers rather than pull-up/training pants they defiantly work better for the overall Adult Baby experience and little headspace. That said I have always gone with Goodnites as they are cheaper and readily available.

What I don't recommend are adult incontinence pants like Depends, those tend to have a high chance of leaking not only if you wet to rapidly but also just over time just by staying in a wet diaper. Overnight diapers are good at not leaking as long as you don't move much after you wet.

I’ve slept in Abena M4’s with a plastic pant the last several years. Sure they’re not the most absorbent, but they’re sufficient for my output the vast majority of nights. Additionally they fit well, are comfortable and comparatively inexpensive.

Reactions: Diaper44
heavywetter said:
I’m diapered up every night to preclude having to get to the loo eight times a night. I’m a very heavy wetter. I’ve not found a diaper with more capacity, that’s as comfortable as BetterDry. I’ve yet to totally soak one. No leaks due to the high leak guards. Just tried XP 5000s (offered by XPmedical and Live Anew). Less bulky than BetterDry, but oh so comfortable when wet. It’s the lighter alternative to BD and doesn’t have the bulk that sometimes is conducive to ‘waddling.’
Im using better dry and xp5000 side by side right now and im finding the XP will leak out the front where the BDs won't even on the worst night. What are your experiences?

Bedwetter1 said:
Hi all.

what diapers are you using for bedwetting? I used for years Abina L4 lately it started leaking any recommendations?

thank you
Im a size medium...but I haven't found anything Better than better dry unless its dry comfort 247. I'm a very heavy wetter and even after 10 hrs neither leaks for me. Not exactly cheap, t im willing to depend on either

I wear cloth diapers to bed...,and they save money

Bedwetter1 said:
Hi all.

what diapers are you using for bedwetting? I used for years Abina L4 lately it started leaking any recommendations?

thank you
I really like the Northshore Megamax. They are great. A bit pricey, but never had any probs. I also wear Abena L4 they are pretty good also

Mega-Max is my goto night time diaper

Back