Diaper fitting

Status
Not open for further replies.
Role
Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Diaperfur
I have a little question.

I want to buy disposable baby diapers. But I'm not sure if they would fit.

I'd like to buy Luvs size 6 or Pampers size 7. I'm around 120 lbs. Would the stretchy sides be stretchy enough to work??

Thanks in advance for any advice.

Pojo

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
Weight doesn't really matter...It's the length that you want to worry about

James

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Babyfur
It would depend on your waist length. Do you know that?

Role
I wish I did, but we don't have a freaking cloth measuring tape in this house! :( *sigh*

Nam Repaid

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
I'm 180lb with a 34 waist no baby diaper will fit. I love the and use them all the time with extenders made from the velcro bits, some elastic waistband ant hot melt glue. Their lowrise but hold more than the cheepo adult diapers, more jell stuff.

Nam

Role
Excellent idea.
I've wondered how many times you can wet them without them leaking. do you know?

Nam Repaid

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
How much in your "wet"?

I can get 2 small ones or one "gotta go". About the same as a CVS adult but the jell keeps it from pressing out as much. I add 3 doublers for a 12hr diaper. I also cover with a "tighty whity" to keep it up and then plastic pants just in case.

Nam

Rakai

Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Sissy, Little, , Carer
I have a 28 in waist and weigh 150 lbs what size would you suggest getting??

Role
Diaper Lover
Small or Medium, bigger is usually better because you can tape it tighter, you can't make it bigger.

Rakai

Contributor
Role
okay.... I may look for mediums........ what type if I end up doing the pampers rout or such??

Role
okay.... I may look for mediums........ what type if I end up doing the pampers rout or such??
If you do decide to get baby diapers... get the biggest size in baby dry (6) or cruisers (7). Keep in mind the seven size says "41+ lbs." That gives you some idea.

Rakai

Contributor
Role
Okay doesn't sound to bad...... I may try them....... I'm currently stuck with walgreens brand

Role
Okay doesn't sound to bad...... I may try them....... I'm currently stuck with walgreens brand
I see. I believe I've decided when I go to the store, I'm going to have to buy goodnites, simply because I know I will fit in them. Too bad pampers doesnt make bigger diaper sizes. =\

BabyMullet

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Carer
Unless you're really small, baby diapers will be a stretch to fit. The most important measurement to keep in mind is the waist measurement, weight is moot. Baby diapers do act as excellent soaker pads if you want to make any other diaper last longer, just tear the wings off.

Role
Unless you're really small, baby diapers will be a stretch to fit. The most important measurement to keep in mind is the waist measurement, weight is moot. Baby diapers do act as excellent soaker pads if you want to make any other diaper last longer, just tear the wings off.

Thanks for the advice :]

Darkfinn

Banned
Role
Diaper Lover, Incontinent,
Being that you are young and on the smaller side I'd suggest Goodnites. You should still be able to fit in them no problem.

eddy200

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
Not only does waist size matter, but also hip size. Im a very small person w/ a waist of about 36", but I have propotionally larger hips, making even goodnites and underjams not a good solution for me; they only hold one medium wetting, a large one and they leak, bad. Yes they look cute, but that and being stuffers for adult diapers is really all baby diapers are good for. Get some abena x-plus's. If you really gotta have cute designs, get some seseame street stickers from wal-mart. That's what I do anyways.

Status
Not open for further replies.