• Please go to your preferences page and make sure your "See Mature Topics" setting is set. Setting it to "Yes" means you see the Mature Topics forum (contains political and religious debates). Setting it to "No" means you do not see those threads.

diaper fitting

Status
Not open for further replies.

megaman

Banned
how do i find fitting diapers, without buying more then 1 kind? im embarresed as it is.. i dont want my parents finding out what ive been buying

*edit*
this is in the wrong section isnt it... sorry

Last edited:
A

aj1983

It is going to depend on either your waist size is, or how tall/heavy you are. Find out that stuff and buying the right diaper size shouldn't be much of a problem :smile1:

Pojo

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
Measure yourself, and compare it to the sizes listed on the packages.

Grutzvalt

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby
For a typical male (6ft, 120-180lbs), you want medium adult diapers. For baby diapers, don't even bother trying.

Point

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Little
You could also wait for a few years and buy them then.

tbtimmy

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
I'm 16, currently 110 pounds, around 170cm, and I can fit into baby diapers, hip size around 30 inches, waist 26-27 inches.

Peachy

Banned
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Carer
Moved to DiaperTalk-forum...cause this thread's kinda about diapers :tongueout:

Boyhood

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
Moved to DiaperTalk-forum...cause this thread's kinda about diapers :tongueout:
NICE CALL, man you are all over that great decision stuff! :p

---

Like others have said, package sizes explain everything. So if you are too scared to look at the packages in stores, find them online-- you can get information for literally anything online, and yes that includes waist size measurements for just about every diaper.

As for getting diapers without your parents finding out, that is where the wiki comes into play, because everyone asks the same damn questions it seems.

Wiki Welcome - ADISC Answers Wiki

megaman

Banned
Measure yourself, and compare it to the sizes listed on the packages.
they backages only say s/m,, or s/lg or m x/xl or other stuff.. it doest realy say much else

*edit* nvm.. i found some. thanks though!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.