Diaper fail!

Status
Not open for further replies.

SoccerLover

Banned
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Oh my goodness. This is a facepalm moment. I'm used to wearing diapers so often that I'm used to just going whenever I need to go. Right now, I was not particularly diapered. Therefore, my jeans are now wet and messy. Yes, I just messed in my underwear.

Huge smile on my face because it feels amazing, but I'm worried this will happen in one of my classes.

SoccerLover

Banned
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
No kidding. The second I started wetting and messing (they happen at the same time for me) I knew. But it felt to good to stop

Crinklebuttt

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Little
Haha I peed my pants the one time because when I woke up I thought I was diapered. My half asleep ass jumped up out of bed with pee running down my legs. It was definitely a facepalm moment.

umedirty

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
  4. Little
  5. Other
Why did you stop ? I opted to keep my diapers when I left home I had no opiton at home but when I left it was like nope I keeping them

Angelic

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Little
  3. Incontinent
Oops! Guess that will happen to me someday, if I ever wear regular underwear again...

rennecfox

I'm done...
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Private
Why did you stop ? I opted to keep my diapers when I left home I had no opiton at home but when I left it was like nope I keeping them

He won't be answering you, he was banned for being underaged.... an admin might want to lock this topic.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.