Diaper experts: I have questions…

username234

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
First off, I’ve always been partial to goodnites, I do t mess, and they are usually more of a sexual kink for me. So first question: is there any difference, besides print, between the boy or girl goodnites ?

Secondly: I’m debating “stepping up” to a true ABDL diaper, but I don’t know where to start. I’m looking for something not to bulky, and definitely plastic backed so I can get the crinkle effect. Tape or pull up doesn’t really matter, but that being said I don’t know the benefits of either. Looking for some input.. Thanks !!

bigtoddler96

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
Goodnites sucks because they're too thin and look more underwear-like. You should switch to real diapers (preferably with baby prints and plastic-backing), since they can hold way more liquid and are the best for pooping. Also, you should try pooping in those diapers at least once and see if you like it.

Last edited:

PrettyLilPrincess

Advocate for Cloth-Backed Diapers
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Little
  3. Incontinent
Goodnites are often advertised as having zoned protection, meaning more padding higher up in the front for boys, and more in the middle for girls.

Reactions: username234

IamtheLorax

Truffula Tree Enthusiast
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Little
I started with goodnites as well. I strongly recommend a true ABDL diaper as they are way less prone to leaking and so much more fun to wear. My first ABDL diaper was a Crinklez, they have very decent absorbency and are not too bulky. As the name implies, they are "crinkley". I love their cute prints as well. With that being said, I suggest buying sample packs from several different brands if you can, as it will take some trial and error to find the diaper that is right for you.

Reactions: username234 and bigtoddler96

Nowididit

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Imo the only difference between gender specific pull-ups/disposable underwear is the print. I don't believe they till have the flood zones anymore, up front for boys in the crotch for girls.
for ABDL diapers I suggest you search, Adultbaby diapers, Tykables, ABUniverse, Little For Big, Bambino Diaper Minister, Nappies r Us.. you should find some thing that interests you then come back and ask about that specific diaper/s. Someone here will know.

Reactions: username234 and IamtheLorax